9

"How was school Munchkin?" I ask as she enters my car.

"It was good. I miss you, though." She buckles her seatbelt. "By the way, Malaysia said to meet her by the first stop sign."

"All right." I start my engine. "And I already know why."

Paige lets out a laugh. "Trust me that's part of it." She pulls out a bag of chips out of her bag. "Guess what?!"

"What?" I ask as I park my car on the grass, waiting for Malaysia. I look back at Paige who is tearing up these chips. "Are you hungy? Malaysia and I are going out to eat. You can come with us."

She nods. "No thanks, mommy cooked my favorite today and Desmond is talking to Ary again!" She squeals. "Today is a good day."

"Yeah I knew that was going to happen ever since he beat up her brother."

Her eyes widen. "Her brother is the one that pushed me? That jerk! He cannot be related to her."

"Sadly, they are." I look at my rearview mirror and see Malaysia walking towards it. She's wearing some high-waisted shorts, with her tank top tucked in and some elegeant flats. She also has a long over coat over it. She's fine as hell. And I mean all the time.

I unlock the door before she enters. "Hey!" She says with a smile on her face.

"Hey." I smile back.

She turns and looks back at Paige. "Heyy!"

"Hey!" Paige exclaims.

I start to drive off. Paige first starts singing to the song, then me. Malaysia is just sitting there, looking back and fourth from Paige and I. This Chris Brown's song is pretty catchy. Paige raps to Lil Wayne's part and I did Chris' long ass part.

"Come on, join in." I say to Malaysia once we reach to a red light.

She laughs and nods her head.

I start to dance in front of my steering wheel. I don't know what the fuck I''m doing, but it seemed tight from my view.

Malaysia and Paige are laughing at me. I stopped dancing once the light turns green. "That's how y'all feeling?" I ask.

"Not at all."Malaysia speaks. "You did your thing."

I park in front of Paige's house. "Keep playing." I chuckle. I look back at Paige. "Bye munchkin."

"Bye Drake and Malaysia." She hugs us from behind.

"Bye cutie." Malaysia speaks.

I wait for Paige to enter the house, then I slowly back out of the drive way. "We're going to eat first."

"Where?" She asks.

"It's your choice. I'm up for anything right about now."

"What about Five Guys. It' 5 miles away from here, but it's near a library." She shrugs. I was about to ask her for gas money, but my ass knows I'm not going to, because I set this up.

"Well lets go." I drive to the nearest highway. The car ride so far is pretty silent, until she speaks.

**

Her and I both order a bacon buger with fries and drinks. Five Guys hooks you up and it's worth the money. It's not the little sandwhiches Mcdonalds give, though I like Mcdonalds. Five Guys burgers are huge and they give you a can full with fries.

"You were hungry?" I ask.

She laughs as she finish taking a bite of her food. She takes a napkin and covers her mouth.