11

I have been thinking about what Darryl told me last night. Is she really playing me? Is this part of Johnson's plan? Because what he asked me made perfect sense. Why is she still with someone she hates?

All I know is that I refuse to be played by a female that goes out with a nigga I dislike. Can't let that shit happen.

Whatever she does, I just have to do it better. Play the game better than she is, that's if there is a game.

"Hey!" She exclaims as she enters my car. "Is Paige coming?"

"Nah, her brother is picking her up. How was practice?" I look her up and down with those shorts on and a tank top. "You're going to the library like that? I wouldn't mind." I start my engine.

"Nope." She pops the P. "I need you to bring me home so I can freshen up."

"I'm not into meeting any parents, especially parents of someone I'm not dating." I say in a serious tone. "And not ready to meet any fathers." I look her up and down.

"Don't worry. My dad isn't supposed to be home until 6. You're safe. You're my friend and you'll be introduced as my friend and partner for a project."

I look at her, questioning if I should do this or not. Sitting there looking at her got me thinking. We should stay and study at her house instead and see where it can go. See how far I can take it to home run.

"Why do you seem so scared?" She says we pull pull up to her house.

I look behind me to see whom she is talking to, because I'm not scared. "Are you talking to a ghost or something?"

"Nope. I'm talking to Drake Carter." She unlocks the door. "Now come on."

Once we enter the house, that's when everything I expected to see, is there. Neat freak. "Damn girl, just like my house, I should be able to eat and sleep on the floor."

She giggles. "Come on" She grabs me by my wrist and brings me upstairs to her room. "Make yourself at home. Do not go through my drawers." She gives me a look before entering her bathroom.

"Can't make any promises." I shout and begin to walk around her room. It's all girly girly and shit, but I kind of like the way it feels. A big poster of Pharrell on her wall. That shit got to leave once we start fucking. Hate the feeling of being watched, especially by another nigga. Even if his ass on a poster.

I never thought about going through her drawers, until she mentioned it. I mean, what kind of nigga goes through a female panties and shit? Unless they're together, then no.

I laugh once I reach to her dresser and see a throwback picture of her in a cheer-leading uniform. with her parents. She's on her father's shoulders, while her mom is next to her.

"Don't be laughing at my pictures." She says from behind. I turn around and find her ass wrapped around in a towel, her long hair all wet, hanging down to her back.

"What the...? I look her up and down. "You're trying to make me commit a crime. Something that I most definitely wouldn't want to go to jail for."

"Well you're blocking my drawer that contains my under garments."

What an excuse. "Well let me slide my ass to the left, because being hard and suffering from blue balls is excruciating." I look her up and down. "You're one sexy ass chocolate that I would eat all day. Keep that in mind." I walk over to her.

Her body stiffens. I bring my hand to her ass to bring her closer to me. I whisper against her neck. "I love chocolate ma." While I grab her ass, her towel goes up a bit, but due to where I'm standing, I cannot see what is showing.

She clears her throat and puts her hand on my chest.

"We might as well do it here instead of driving all the way to the library." I suggest as she walks over to the bathroom.

"All right grab my bag for me and meet me downstairs." She says as she closes the door.

"Why can't we do it here?"

"You most definitely know why." She shuts the bathroom door. "Now meet me downstairs."

I grab her bag and make my way downstairs, which I hate, because I ran into this dude, I'm guessing her father. I'm not much of a people person, so introducing myself to this dude wouldn't be the best.

"Who are you and why do you have my daughter's bag in your hand?" He speaks.

"Drake Carter. I'm her project partner and she told me to meet her down here." I lay out my hand.

He doesn't take it. I was taken back. "Why were you in her room?" He asks.

To fuck her. "I was invited. Like I said, I'm here to work on our project." I say again. "Why are you here?" I ask.

He mean mugs me. "This is my house. Malaysia should know dude with dreads aren't the brightest."

"I asked the question because that is what this session is about. You're asking me questions and I'm doing the same. Don't let my dreads fool you, I can write a three page essay on how you got me fucke.....-"

"Hey daddy." Malaysia stops me from saying what I had to say? I was just about to get on his ass too. Damn her.

"Hey baby." He hugs her. "Who is this boy?"

Didn't I already introduce myself? "This is Drake daddy. He's my partner for a project my writing teacher assigned." She looks at me and give me an angry look because of what I was about to say to her father.

I mean, Blunt is my nickname. I'm sorry for being too honest and real. "All right baby. He cannot stay here long. " He mean mugs me again. "It was nice meeting you Drake."

"Wish I can say the same." I whisper.

**

"You're mom is so much nicer than your dad." I say.

"She is, but she sees something that she likes. Nothing bad hit her mother instincts about you."

"And she knows how to cook. I hope you can too. Can't be partners with a girl that can't." I chuckle. She hits me playfully.

"You'll just have to taste my cooking one day."

"I'm not talking about boiled eggs, Roman noodles or toast. I want some of that good good cooking and some chocolate if you know what I mean."

"You better get your butt in your car." She gives me a little push. "Chocolate is off limits.

"For how long? Because I don't want it to melt."

"My chocolate never melts." She giggles.

"You fucking tease." I enter my car. "When will I see you again?"

"Probably tomorrow." She says.

"Text me and let me know while you're in school." I start my engine.

"Will do." She waves. "Byeeeeee!"

"Goodnight Malaysia." I start to drive away.

___

A/N: OK I HAD TO CUT THIS CHAPTER SHORT, BECAUSE NEXT CHAPTER IS ABOUT TO GO DOWN. SOME OF Y'ALL WILL BE PISSED! I CAN FEEL IT! I WILL BE PISSED OFF TOO!

OMG! I WON'T KEEP Y'ALL WAITING TOO LONG FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!

ANYWAYS.... HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT THIS CHAPTER?