16

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I speak. I am laying down in a guest room bed at Darryl's house. I'm sober up now, but he still think that I don't know what happened yesterday. I sit up. "Here is one thing about me Darryl, and you should know this, I am your cousin. I don't let the alcohol control me. I know what I said to her yesterday and I did mean it."

"Why didn't you want to hear her out?"

"What is there to explain when I saw it with my own two eyes." I get up. "Look, I don't want to talk about this shit anymore. I'm done with her, I don't want her. That's it."

"Yeah? Then why didn't you get the head you wanted from those females? When was the last time you got some, Drake?" He asks. "Was it when you first got close with Malaysia?"

"Listen. Yeah I know I haven't gotten any last night and that was because I wasn't in the mood."

"No, that was because Malaysia was still on your mind and you know it wouldn't feel right with anybody else."

"Whatever bro. I going to head to the store. You want anything to eat?"

"Carter men are stubborn." He chuckles. "Now I see what she is always talking about. Bruh, we're stubborn as fuck and I finally realize that shit with you."

"Shut the f-ck up." I walk to the bathroom to get myself ready to go to the store.

"How are you getting to the store?" He asks. "Your car is still in the parking lot near the beach.

"Awhh shit."

**

"Have you checked your phone lately?" Darryl asks while driving me to my car.

"No, why?" I pull it out of my pocket.

"Check your messages." He says while turning into the parking lot. "And before you start assuming shit, I'm not telling you to check Malaysia's messages, there is something you should see." He parks.

I turn on my phone. "Damn." I look at how many message notifications I have. I then click on it and there are people, I never knew who had my number texting me. I open the first one I see and there is a video of Malaysia and Johnson doing some shit. "So you got me lo..--"

"Just watch the damn video." He commands.

I sigh, then press play. My mouth drops once I see that slap. "Damn." I continue to watch and I am pretty shock and happy that she stuck up for herself. A sense of guiltiness starts to take over my body once I finally reached to the part where she said that he forced her to kiss her.

"Wait what?" I look at Darryl, then back to my phone and rewind what I just heard.

"I am in love with Drake." I smile. I rewind again. "I am in love with Drake." I do it again and again.

"Ok nigga, I am sure there is a way you can put that part as your ringtone." Darryl says.

I smile and get out of the car. "I got to go get my girl." I look for my car keys then head to my car. "I'll talk to you later."

"Good job." Darryl shouts. "If you didn't, I was going to get your ass. I was trying to be patient with you."

I chuckle and drive off.

**

I went to Natasha's home first and she wasn't there. I went to her house and she wasn't there. At one point I was getting worried as hell, but I knew one place she would be. My house. She's probably having a conversation with my mother or some shit.

I reach to my house and I find her sitting there on the ground, hands to her face, probably sleeping, patiently waiting for me. I park the car, got out and slowly walk to her. I kneel down. "Malaysia?"

I slowly raise her head and once she sees that it is me, she quickly adjust herself. "Drake listen." She starts to speak, but I don't need her to explain.

"No." I interrupt her. "I should be the one apologizing. I should've heard you out, it's just that when I saw you two kissing, I was..." I don't even know what word will be the best.

"Hurt?" She asks.

Is that the word. "Kind of like that, but it felt more like I was being played, but I am sorry for not listening to you and for saying those things. I'm not going to lie, I did mean it, but I shouldn't have said it." I look into her eyes. "And guess what?!"

"What?"

"I love you too."

Her eyes widen and she quickly wraps her arms around me, almost knocking me down. She then kisses me with so much passion, it was hard for me to keep up.

"DRAKEEEEE!" I hear a familiar voice shouts. I pull away and find Munchkin running my way. "Run Drake run, you too Malaysia." Now I know something is wrong because Munchkin wouldn't run all the way from school to my house for shit.

Boom! I turn completely around and find Johnson standing behind us with a gun in his hand. Munchkin is down. Malaysia screams.

"What the fuck?" I get up. I raise my hands in the air, but he has his gun pointed towards Malaysia. "Think about what you just did." I say, looking at Paige's body on the ground.

"Don't worry, I thought about this. Before you can knock me out, you'll be on the ground after I finish with Malaysia."

"Johnson, stop." Malaysia speaks, then starts to walk toward him. "You just shot a little girl." She has tears falling down her eyes, while looking over at Paige's body.

I walk over to Paige's body to check for circulation. My anger is starting to kick in, but I know it wouldn't be the right time to use it now.

"Please, let them go and take me instead." She continues to walk towards him.

"See Malaysia, I would've loved to take your request, but nope. I need to get rid of you. I did love you Malaysia, and this is how you repay me?"

"Johnson, you don't know what love is. Constantly abusing me wasn't love. Johnson, I know why you're acting like this, but as a human being and being able to make your own decisions, you didn't have to do what you did."

"Really Malaysia? Why am I acting like this? Because hitting you is the best thing that happened to me." Johnson starts to have tears fall down his eyes.

"Because of your father Johnson. I know he used to abuse your mother right in front of you when you were a boy, and now he has raised you into being that kind of man. When your mom tried to escape, your father killed her., right in front of you and hypnotized you into this kind of crap, Johnson. Do you want to be just like your father?" She asks. "Do you think your mom would've been happy if she saw you doing this?"

Ohhh shit. I knew his dad was always an asshole, but not that big of an asshole. In my head, I am just hoping for an ambulance or cops to show up. This bullet cannot stay inside of Munchkin any longer.

"Too late Malaysia. I am already like that motherfucker. He looks at the ground. "If she really loved me, she would've fought while she was on the hospital bed. You're missing one part Malaysia." He looks at her . "She could've survived, but she committed suicide in the hospital. She pulled the plug."

"Do you actually believe that? Your father is the one that pulled the plug one night so she wouldn't tell on him. He didn't wantto go to jail."

He pulls the hammar back. "I don't need a history lesson of my family." He extends his hand towards her.

"You're one sick fucker." She close her eyes.

"Malaysia noooo!" I ran up to her and next thing I know, I blacked out, with Malaysia screaming my name and sirens in the background.

-----

A/N: Sorry If I surprised you guys in this novel. My mood changed through this novel. The end, I actually teared up a little. Poor Munchkin and Drake being her superman.

Johnson is an asshole. Asshole JR, to be exact. His father is evil!

Don't be afraid to tell me how you feel!