chapter 14

"Wow that's lame, I hoped that you'd at least rent a car or something like that for this special event", I sarcastically said, as Jungkook explained that we would have to take three buses and a train to Busan. (Get it?( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

"I thought you could afford a car since you're so famous", I scoffed.

"Hey calm down pyjama girl, I have a problem and that is that I don't have a driver's license yet."

"Hm.. sucks", I said, kicking a pebble around on the way to the bus stop.

We sat down at the bus stop and waited for about five minutes before the right bus arrived.

Besides two other people we were the only ones in the bus. I let myself fall into the seat, leaving Jungkook shook.

"Get up, please. Now."

"What the- why?", I asked but his glare made me obey. I stood up as he suddenly put his hands behind my back, startling me.

"Hey what are you doing you pervert?!", I smacked his hand because he nearly touched my ass.

"Shut up just wait my god I don't want to touch you I just want to get the dress straight. You're going to crinkle it like that. Now just let me do it okay?", he groaned in annoyance.

I just kept still, not moving at all and just awkwardly staring out of the window as he fumbled around behind my back, pulling one woman's attention towards us.

Jungkook carefully took the back of my dress and pulled it to the front, so that the back of my dress was straightened.

"Now sit down", he ordered while holding the parts together in the front.

I sat down and he let go of my dress. Because Jungkook shot her a death glare, the woman who was staring quickly turned away again, facing her book.

"Like that you won't have the mess on your dress after getting up. It'll be all straight and smooth", Jungkook explained, playing around with the hem of his black suit.

"How do you know all of this?", I accidentally thought out loud.

"Didn't your mom tell you something like that?", Jungkook asked, arching an eyebrow.

"Yes she did but I'm wondering why you know that, since I don't believe that you wore dresses as a kid", I laughed, looking directly at him for what I realized was kind of the first time.

He didn't turn to look at me, only a quick glance in my direction before he continued talking again.

"Well my mom was a designer, she always taught me some things when I was a kid, that's why I know everything about it. Well not everything but I know a lot, also I have that great fashionsense you see every day from her", he laughed.

"She was a designer?", I felt guilt coming up because I once told him to go live with his mommy if he can't handle seeing me in pyjamas every day.

"Yeah she lives somewhere in Italy now, she met the man of her dreams there and started working for a company", Jungkook continued, causing me to release again.

His mom is okay, no need to feel guilty, I told myself.

After getting off the first bus and getting on the second one, I thought it was finally time for me to find out why he needed me for his dad's wedding.

"So tell me", I started, not knowing how to ask, "why the hell from all of the things you could've asked me, in order for you to delete the video, you chose a wedding? A freaking wedding?"

That sounded so dumb as I said it out loud but that was just the way it happened to be.

He sighed. And looked annoyed, like he really didn't want that question to be asked.

"Ugh you really- well... I just need you there to... play my girlfriend", he said, as if it was the most normal thing to say.

"You need me to play your girlfriend?!", I nearly choked on air.

"Who the fuck gave you such a dumb idea? Can't we just go as if we were normal friends? It's hard enough to pretend to be that already..."

"Just for today. Otherwise many many many people will see your little video", he now smirked confidentally.

"Ugh I don't even know what a girlfriend does!", I hissed, not wanting to get any attention from the other passengers.

"You'll find out soon enough", he bluntly answered, not bothered by anything.

"Just look nice when I introduce you as my girlfriend", Jungkook said, a light hint of nervousness appearing in his voice.

Well and then it hit me.

"Oh my god your ex girlfriend is gonna be there am I right?", I blurted out, immediately regretting it afterwards because it sounded horrible after I said it.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to-"

"Yeah she'll probably be there...", he made a short break before quietly adding, "together with my brother."

That was some shit. That brother was a shithead. First he fucked his girlfriend and then appears to his dad's wedding, WITH JUNGKOOK'S EX.

"Fine I'll help you. But only because both of them are fucking shitheads", I answered and he agreed.

"But after that, you'll immediately delete that shit from your phone", I warned him, trying to look dangerous or anything near that but I didn't make it.

"Yup, only if you fulfill your task to be my girlfriend for this day", he responded and leaned back into his seat.

After we took the third bus we arrived at the train station, taking the one we needed.

In total we were driving for two hours or something, before arriving at the train station in Busan, which happened to be near the church and the hall the wedding would take place in.

"Let's hurry up, the wedding ceremony will start in exactly... eight minutes."

We rushed over to the church and already saw lots of people standing around.

"Okay how do I look?", I asked, trying to fix my hair a bit.

"You look the way my girlfriend would look like", Jungkook poked the inside of his cheek and took my hand in his, sending weird shivers through my body.

"Hah, funny...", I sarcastically said, being afraid to start the whole day as his girlfriend.

"Just act normal", he told me in a low voice.

"We can do this", I assured him.

•••••
WHOOP WHOOP WEDDING TIME

BTW I'm studying sm right now I don't have much time, please keep reading, I'll try to update

Don't forget to vote( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Byeeeeeeeee( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)