chapter 33

//a week later - your pov//

Slowly the mood between Jungkook and me was getting better again. The past week a lot of things happened.

The day after Jungkook's grandma died, Jungkook and I packed all of our things and left the house we were staying in.

Jungkook's dad organized the funeral and it was already the day before it, as all of the boys and I watched a movie together.

Jungkook and I were cuddling on the couch while the others did the same. We still got a lot of confused and awkward stares from the boys though, because we didn't quite tell them what happened with our relation the past week. Anyways, as the movie was coming to an end, everybody besides Taehyung, Jungkook and me was sleeping already.

Jungkook poked my side, motioning for me to go to his room with him.

I stood up and was already pulled towards the corridor by Jungkook.

As we arrived I immediately jumped onto his bed, pointing to the space next to me before Jungkook also sat down.

We often sat there like that, talking until 2, 3 am without getting tired. Eventually we would fall asleep together like that.

"You know what?", Jungkook all of a sudden spoke up, his gaze travelling over my lips.

"What?", I smiled softly.

"Do you remember the day of my dad's wedding?", Jungkook asked.

"Tsk... of course. Remember? It was my first kiss that day", I smirked, laughing afterwards because of Jungkook's anguished smile.

"No actually... do you remember how my grandma came to me and whispered something into my ear?", he now looked sadder but also had a glint of hope in his eyes.

I thought about it for a few seconds before nodding my head.

"Do you want to know what she said?", Jungkook chuckled sadly, not looking directly at me.

I just waited, not saying anything because I didn't want to put any pressure on him to say it.

"She said... I hope I will be there when you marry this pretty girl and have her kids", Jungkook's gaze once again brushed over my lips as he cocked an eyebrow.

My heart skipped a beat or maybe two as I heard his words.

"She will be there", I assured him before he quickly closed the space inbetween us and kissed me kind of desperately but also very softly.

Like this, we just kissed and melted in each other's touch until we were too tired to move.

So while I straddled both of his legs with one of my legs and laid my head onto his chest, we fell asleep as the happiest but also most confused we ever were.

The next day the sun came out very early already and woke me up as I was half on Jungkook and half on the bed itself.

It was the day of the funeral.

I woke Jungkook up by placing little kisses all over his face, making him smile uncontrollably, eyes still closed.

"(Y/N)?", his sleepy voice surprised me every time because it was so much raspier than normal.

"I love you", he smiled softly, a light blush covering his cheeks.

"I love you too, iron boy", I chuckled, placing another short kiss onto his soft lips.

"Go and brush your teeth", Jungkook said as both of us bursted out into laughters.

"Shut up you also have to do that so don't pick on me", I laughed, getting up from his bed and walking towards the bathroom to get ready.

But Jungkook started making grabby hands at me while pouting as soon as I left the bed.

Such a babyboy...

"What?", I tried to ask seriously, but a smile crept up on my face.

"Kiss", he whined, puckering his lips like a little boy.

"But then you'll get up okay?", I asked in a serious manner and he just nodded, eyes closed and lips still puckered.

I let out a laugh that I couldn't hold back and placed another tender kiss onto his lips. Every time we kissed, it felt as if everything around me was becoming jelly or something, and we were just melting in each other.

Soon after we got ready for the funeral and had something for breakfast.

The bus ride to Busan was long again but bearable, because we had each other. Hand in hand we were sitting there in the bus, the trees and houses passing by.

When we arrived, there were a lot of cars at the church already.

Jungkook was worrying all the time that the funeral would be empty, but apparently a lot of people loved her and had to attend the funeral.

We walked in and took a seat next to Jungkook's father after greeting him.

We were sitting in the first row as her family.

In front of us were lots and lots of flowers, also a picture of Violet which seemed to be a little older already.

The ceremony began and everything was blurry, until I realized, that with the church's music, tears appeared in my eyes.

I held Jungkook's hand tightly while the pastor was speaking.

After some time the relatives were allowed to go to the front and say something.

Three people went to the front, talking about memories they had with violet and also about Violet herself.

After that Jungkook stood up.

"Can you please come with me?", he whispered into my ear before I quickly nodded and got up with him.

I could feel his hand shaking in mine.

"My grams, you were always... there for me. You always loved me and you never even had a little discomfort when I was with you, which was like.. half of my life", Jungkook's voice cracked and he bit his lip as his eyes became really watery in a second.

I squeezed his hand encouragingly.

"You always made me kimbap, you taught me a lot of things which I'll never forget. Thank you grams", his shivering voice cracked a little at the end as he now unintentionally let out a sob.

I lightly wrapped my arm around his waist in order to calm him down so that he could finish what he was saying.

"Thank you so much, I love you... grams", he finished and did a little, nearly unnoticeable bow to the direction of the coffin.

•••••
I'M SO SORRY FOR LETTING YOU WAIT THAT LONG BUT I'M HAVING ALL OF MY CLASS TESTS NOW IT'S REALLY HARD TO KEEP UP

I hope you understaND♡♡

Tell me what u think about this chapter :)

BYEEEEEEE :))