chapter 34

THIS STORY WILL END SOOOOON :(
•••••

//a few weeks later//

"You're a fucking idiot", I laughed as Jungkook let a piece of the eggshell slip through his fingers right into the mixture of butter, milk and sugar.

"Stop making fun of me, I'm gonna show you how to crack these eggs once again", he giggled, carefully picking out the eggshell with his fingers.

Taking another egg into his hand, he took a dramatic swing before giving it a little *CLICKclackBADABINGBADABOOM* on the edge of the bowl.

"So extra", I rolled my eyes jokingly, "hurry up!"

"Yeah did you see that? This is how you do it", he wiggled his eyebrows, making me laugh for the nth time that day.

Jungkook washed his hands and disappeared from the kitchen while I was weighing the sugar for the cookies we started to make.

"Jungkook you dumbo where are you?!", I called him but didn't get a response.

I called him once again and heard a 'smile', behind me.

As I turned around in confusion, Jungkook stood in the doorframe and before knowing it, something flashed my eyes.

"You are such a bitch", I playfully hit his arm.

"I bet I look like a potato", I laughed.

He showed me the picture, trying to hold back his laugh.

"Stop saying that, you are beautiful! Even though you may look like a potato, everybody loves potatoes right? So stop it, you. Are. Beautiful", Jungkook gave me a small peck on my forehead.

"You look really funny in the picture though", he said, zooming in on my face which looked shocked and just really dumb.

"I hate you", I pouted but eventually broke out in laughter because I had chocolate on my nose and that made me look even dumber.

"Hey! Why didn't you tell me I had something there?", I pointed to my nose before he quickly... licked it off my nose.

"Are you serious what-", I couldn't stop laughing, it was a beautiful afternoon. Just the two of us in the apartment and everything heard were our laughs and little kisses every now and then.

"So you're mine, huh?", Jungkook poked the inside of his cheek with his tongue while walking down the hallway with me, towards our rooms.

We stopped in between our rooms and I smiled at him.

"Is that a question?", I teasingly asked.

"You're mine... you are my girl", Jungkook smiled to himself, taking my hand in his.

"You are my girl... my girl", he repeated and repeated, looking so proud and happy, it made me melt completely.

"Jungkook... your soft is showing", I jokingly said, as he kissed my hand like a true gentleman.

"I don't care my lady", he gently spun me around with his hand before kissing me.

"Damn that was smooth", I chuckled.

"I know", Jungkook and his cocky smile killed me once again.

"Sleep well iron boy... MY iron boy", I corrected myself, even making Jungkook blush a little while laughing.

"Hey babygirl... don't you wanna come over.. to my house?", he jokingly said in a pretentious tone, making me break out in laughter.

"I hate you", I could still feel my face becoming hot though.

"Nah, you don't, shut up", his cocky smile not leaving his face.

"Make me", I quickly said, not even realizing it before Jungkook practically pulled me into his room, slamming the door behind me and locking it.

And well what can I say...

It was a long night...

[CRINGE]

•••••
HERE YOU GOT ANOTHER CHAPTER, SHORT BUT FLUFFY♡♡♡
BABES I'M SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONGBWHEJB3WL
I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THO
THIS WILL END VERY VERY VERY SOON :'(
ALSO 'YOUR TOUCH' IS SO FRIGGIN CLOSE TO 100K WHHAHAKEKTÖ5ÖRLGN

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE♡♡♡