chapter 15

"We can do this", I assured him.

Since it was already October, I was freezing in my dress even though I was wearing my coat over it.

Jungkook's hand felt a little sweaty as he led me through the other guests towards the church. As he did so, a lot of heads were turning in our direction, eyes curiously following us to the entrance of the church where we finally sat down on a bench.

"Just try and look pretty today, also, people have to believe that you're my girlfriend and that we're happy together", Jungkook repeated maybe for the 5th time that day.

"So the exact opposite of how it really is", I conluded sarcastically.

"The exact opposite of how it really is", he nodded, looking around nervously.

"Oh my god don't be so nervous! That's ridiculous!", I whispered, kind of sounding terrifying. But maybe it was just me...

"Bitch you're fucking rude, I bet you don't even know what it is like to have an ex so shut up", he hissed, squeezing my hand hard.

"You're the one who's fucking rude at the moment you assface, you're telling me to try to look pretty", I hissed back.

"You will better be a nice boyfriend today, otherwise I won't be able to be a nice girlfriend and make that shithead jealous or whatever", I spat out, apparently making him shut his mouth.

While everybody, including Jungkook and me, was standing around and waiting for the bride and the groom, the cold autumn air sharply touched my skin, leaving it ice cold.

After some time it caused my ears and nose to sting a little. I already knew that I was going to have a really red nose in just a minute due to the cold, uncomfortable weather.

To distract myself from the coldness a little, I looked at everything that surrounded us. And honestly, I thought, weddings in autumn must be like a dream. It may be cold but the leaves which were turning into beautiful orange, yellow and brown shades still adorned the trees beautifully.

Luckily it didn't rain that day. Otherwise it would be all wet and muddy.

I rubbed my thighs with my hands a little to warm them up because there was nothing but my thin tights covering them.

Suddenly I saw an older lady approaching us. She walked a little bit slow, looking as if it was very hard and tiring for her.

Jungkook quickly stood up as he spotted her, making the lady smile warmly and give him a big hug and a peck on his cheek, just like older women always do.

He responded with a chuckle, leading her to the bench I was sitting on and supporting her a bit.

The old lady smiled at me, a little bit confused but still so warm that it made me melt. She had light grey-silvery hair which was put together in a low bun. Her glasses made her blue eyes stand out and it was the first time I have seen a person her age with that kind of an eye colour.

"(Y/N), this is Violet, my granny. This is (Y/N), my girlfriend", Jungkook introduced us to each other.

"Hello", I shyly said, standing up to greet her and going for a handshake while smiling softly.

But his granny apparently didn't plan to do that, as she went in for a big hug, caressing my back.

"Nice to meet you darling", she said, her voice sounded tired but very kind.

"Oh.. nice to meet you too Violet", I smiled, being slightly surprised because of the sudden hug.

"Please sit down", Jungkook told her, motioning his hand towards the bench.

He is so kind suddenly, it's scary...

"Thank you sweetie", she sighed, sitting down next to me.

"Here you can sit if you-", I suggested and started getting up as Jungkook interrupted me.

"No no sit down babe", Jungkook insisted.

I accidentally widened my eyes because it sounded so casual when Jungkook said the word babe to me.

"He's a gentleman right?", his grandma chuckled, caressing Jungkook's arm.

"Yeah, a perfect gentleman", I grinned, Jungkook giving me a derp face, making me laugh.

We sat there for some time, Violet told us about how happy she was that Jungkook found a nice woman. She also wanted to know some things about me, as if I was meeting Jungkook's parents which would be weird enough.

But his granny seemed so warmhearted and sweet, very different to the salty old people you would meet on the street.

Apparently his grandma was the only wedding guest he was close to. Before leaving again, she leaned over, holding onto Jungkook's arm and whispering something in his ear. That caused Jungkook to smile softly and caress over his granny's back. He chuckled while leading her back to the group of people she apparently got to know.

"What did she tell you?", I asked Jungkook as he came back and sat down next to me.

"Nothing", Jungkook grinned.

I just shrugged it off and let my eyes trail to the wedding guests.

"Do you know anyone else here?"

"No, the only people I know are my grandma, my dad of course, my soon-to-be stepmother and stepbrother. And well, also my ex of course", Jungkook said and in exactly this moment I saw a couple approaching a group of wedding guests next to us.

The boy was short, had dark blonde hair and wore a simple black suit while the girl looked gorgeous. She wore a wine red dress which only reached above mid-thigh. Her dark brown hair fell from her shoulders like a waterfall.

"Aw man... that's her, together with my brother", Jungkook whispered, sounding slightly furious.

"That's your brother?", I asked, slightly confused as to why she would go to a guy like him if she could have Jungkook.

"I know, not really an upgrade right?"

I hummed in response, watching the couple talking to some people.

"Just in case they will come", Jungkook said and laid his left arm around my shoulders while taking my hand with his right one.

"We don't look happy, do we?", Jungkook whispered and chuckled.

From the corner of my eye I saw the couple who was just standing further away, starting to walk into our direction.

"Jungkook they're coming, just TRY to look like you're in love", I imitated him.

"Fuck what to do.. we should kiss or something.. fuckfuckfuck", he quickly said, nearly making me choke.

"What? No, I never- no I can't kiss you", I whisper screamed very quickly.

"They're coming, I will delete the video if- I will take you out to eat, I'll pay everything but plea-", Jungkook sounded slightly angry but still tried to look nice and happy because it wouldn't take long for the shitheads to get to the bench.

"Then just kiss me you fucking asshole."

"Okay."

•••••
Sooo what do you think of this chapter? :D

Don't forget to vote!♡

Byeeeeeeeeeeee :)