chapter 26

Jungkook told me about how his grandma was the only person who appeared on his first day of school with some presents and flowers, even though he was only six years old. But he couldn't have looked happier than he did in the picture with his granny.

After that I took out my pyjamas and a towel I walked to the bathroom and took a shower. I moisturized my face after getting out of the shower and let my hair down.

//Jungkook's pov//

I was laying in my bed on one side of the room, the bed I slept in since I was a little kid and was scrolling through social media on my phone while (Y/N) was still in the bathroom.
(A/N: but like... just imagine)

 just imagine)

That would be the first time I slept with her together in a room

Why would I think that, that's totally normal..., I told myself.

Soon I heard the door of the bathroom opening and quickly acted as if I was reading something really important at that moment., out of whatever reason.

(Y/N) literally waddled into the room with her adorable bunny slippers and her teddy bear pyjamas.

I never came over how funny and cute it was to see her like that, all cuddled up in her blanket, right across the room with a slightly reddened face.

"Why are you so red?", I only grumbled.

"That always happens when I wash my face, I don't know it's really sensitive", she shrugged, already closing her eyes.

As she was lying there, she was the most adorable and squishy person I've ever seen. I didn't want to admit it to myself so I just turned around and ignored it, even though I wanted to be able to stare at her a little longer.

Uh, I'm a creep

I couldn't hold back a little smile as I already heard her little snores from the other side of the room.

It was a silent night, disregarding her little snores from time to time but I eventually fell asleep because of it.

//the next day//

I woke up at 7am because of the errands I had to run.

(Y/N) was still sleeping over there peacefully, not even covered by the blankets anymore. Apparently she was a wild sleeper.

To wake up properly I went through instagram for a bit, reading some comments under my selfie from the week before.

jeonkook 🙎‍♂️🤳View 284 comments-wheresmypotato CUtEEeEeepkjimin is that my sweaterelisseklp wait where's the video of the girl who danced? DID YOU DELETE IT?>eggplant

jeonkook 🙎‍♂️🤳
View 284 comments
-
wheresmypotato CUtEEeEee
pkjimin is that my sweater
elisseklp wait where's the video of the girl who danced? DID YOU DELETE IT?
>eggplant.01 IKR WHERE IS IT
>elisseklp honestly tho that was cute af I need it in my life :(
>asscracker same I thought I was the only one who noticed

Shit... I thought no one would think about it twice when I removed it...

I quickly turned off my phone and walked over to the bathroom quietly, closing the door.

I washed up, dressed up and brushed my hair a little before leaving the bathroom.

(Y/N) had already turned to another side already and just peacefully breathed, her chest rising and sinking softly.

I couldn't hold back a little smile. Carefully and quietly I made my way over to her bed, taking the cover and covering her up. I thought she was cold because earlier I always was. It was a little cold in my granny's house so sleeping without a blanket was not good.

I smiled wider as she buried her nose in the covers, carefully and without wanting or even realizing it, brushing a strand of hair out of her face.

"Hmm.. Jung..kook?", I suddenly heard a muffled voice which belonged to (Y/N), making me quickly take away my hand from her hair.

"Uhm yes?", I quickly asked.

"Don't forget the ingredients for... the porridge", she said, voice lower and a little bit raspier than usual.

"I won't", I smiled at her softly, even though she was still half asleep and got up to leave the house.

//your pov - two hours later//

I had breakfast alone that morning, in my cute pyjamas of course.

Jungkook had to come home any time at that point and I decided to get ready quickly so that I could quickly make the porridge and visit his grandma together.

As I was washing up, I heard the door downstairs opening, signaling me that Jungkook arrived.

I finished what I was doing and went downstairs to start making the porridge.

Jungkook helped me doing it and at the same time put away the groceries.
We were ready really quickly and made our way to the hospital.

"This really, really means lot to me, again", Jungkook spoke up as he was driving into the parking lot of the hospital.

"I am happy to help you, anytime", I answered.

We went up to the room Jungkook's grandma stayed at and knocked at the door before opening it.

At the side of her bed there was a doctor, speaking to her at that moment.

Jungkook walked over to her bed as I quietly followed him with the porridge in my grip.

"Good morning", Jungkook greeted them, the doctor looking up to us while Jungkook's grandma just looked at us in confusion.

"Good morning, your name was Jungkook right? We met the other da here", the doctor nodded, looking from Jungkook to his grandma and back.

"Alright, can you tell me who this is?", the doctor suddenly asked the old woman who looked so different from the first time I saw her.

"Of course, this is Cheolmin and this is Bohee, my parents", she answered determinedly with a weak voice.

Jungkook looked at the doctor quickly, meeting his eyes.

"These two are your parents?", the doctor wanted to confirm.

"Yes."

•••••
I'm sorry for not updating very often AAH what should I do...
Also I feel like this chapter was kinda rushed, idk

Tell me what you think and don't forget to vote♡

Byeeeeeeeee :))