chapter 36

Me: Last chapter... I'm not crying I swear
Yall: it's okay we're also cr-
Me: I SAID I'M NOT CRYING

//one year later//

As so often, I woke up because of a weird feeling. But as soon as I realized what it was, I sighed.

I felt way too familiar hands on my butt, squeezing it softly. That morning I was wearing very short shorts and a big shirt with a cherry pattern as my pyjamas, under which Jungkook had slipped both of his hands, squeezing my butt a tad harder that time.

"Jungkook", I sighed, cracking one eye open to see that he himself was still having his eyes closed. Still squeezing my butt tho, making me giggle quietly.

"I can't get enough of you, never", Jungkook whispered, opening his eyes slowly, letting his hands wander from my butt to my hips. We were both laying on our sides, his hands resting on my hips now while mine did the same, hugging him tightly. We were so close to each other, Jungkook only needed to make a little movement with his head and our lips were touching. It was a sloppy but really sweet kiss, I wanted to live that moment for longer, not just five seconds.

"Happy birthday princess", Jungkook breathed, a small smile adorning his lips.

"Oh.. I'm 21 now... ugh I'm getting old", I giggled.

"We will forever be young together", Jungkook sighed, pecking my lips with his pinkish ones.

"Let's get up babe, I got something for you", as always, Jungkook pulled me up again, both of us leaving our room which was filled with the bright sunlight.

It was quiet since we moved out and into another apartment together. We often missed the boys who used to constantly tease and annoy us. The boys who shared everything with us, also including stealing our food and considering it as 'sharing'

But still, living together has made us grow even closer as we couldn't get enough of each other.

In the kitchen Jungkook started making waffles, telling me to sit down and wait. I did as he told me and waited.

Suddenly I heard a weird sound. Like a whine or something.

"Oh, what was that?", I looked around me.

"I don't know, probably our neighbours", Jungkook was quick to answer and it didn't bother me anymore.

After fifteen minutes all of the waffles were ready and Jungkook clapped his hands twice.

"So, let's start with the presents", he happily announced, disappearing in the guest room for a few seconds.

"Let's start with the smaller ones", he came back with a present in his hands, neatly packed up in red wrapping paper with a pale pink bow on top of it.

"Ooh", I rubbed my hands together in excitement, not knowing what to expect since Jungkook didn't even ask me.

I carefully unwrapped the package.

"JUST RIP IT OFF", Jungkook was more excited than me, apparently. He took a quick photo with his phone, smiling at it afterwards.

"Oh my god", I whispered, emotions and memories filling me up.

The present were blue pyjamas with teddy bears on it, really similar to the one I had worn the day I first met Jungkook.

"Since yours got lost, I thought I would get you a new one", Jungkook smiled cutely and widely, showing his teeth as I happily hugged him.

"There's something underneath that one", he pointed to the blue pyjamas.

As I held them up to see what was there, I had to roll my eyes at him again.