chapter 31

I was asleep, dreaming about some weird shit like I always did, when suddenly something poked my side. I thought it was the random dog at the park I was playing with but the dog wasn't even near my torso.

Suddenly a feeling as if something left my body and I woke up from that random ass dream.

I tried to wake up normally, not opening my eyes immediately. But suddenly I felt something poke my arm.

My eyes shot open and the scene in front of me melted my heart.

Jungkook was lying in my bed next to me, on his side, one hand under his head and the other one flat on my stomach while trapping me with one of his legs which was on top of mine.

At that moment he looked like a giant fluffy teddy bear as he was cuddling me to death.

I smiled to myself, my heart beating a little faster as I enjoyed the warmth for some more minutes.

I didn't even want to wake him up because he was all cuddly and warm and really adorable while sleeping. But we had to visit his grandma and it was almost 10am.

"Jungkook", I softly whispered, not wanting to scare him.

"Jungkoook", I traced a finger over his lips carefully.

"Iron boy", I chuckled and Jungkook suddenly took a sharp breath only to let out a calm one after.

He gave me a little smile, pecking my finger quickly, eyes still closed.

"Since when are you here and why?", I asked him, smiling at his goofiness.

He sighed, pulling me even closer, not leaving any space for me.

"I don't know, what's the time?", his rough voice gave me shivers.

"9.42", I answered.

"Oh... I came here an hour ago. And now that you know it, I don't have to hide it when I miss you", he mumbled with his eyes still closed.

"I can feel your heart, calm down, you're making me all wobbly", Jungkook chuckled, now opening his eyes.

"You're not making this easy for me", I laughed.

"Come on, we have to go to the hospital", I said, still sounding sleepy. Well no wonder, I literally woke up three minutes before.

"Let's stay like this for a few more minutes", he suggested, hugging me tight, making me feel safer and warmer than ever.

At exactly 10am we got up, got dressed and went downstairs to have breakfast together.

After that we made our way to the hospital in Yoongi's car, being silent. But it was not the usual dejected silence, we just were at peace. We were happy that we had each other. But sadly that didn't change anything about our other situation.

As soon as we entered the hospital,we saw Doctor Byun walking past us.

"Oh hello", Jungkook greeted him.

"Ah, good morning. You can go see Violet, she told me to call her like that. She woke up like ten minutes ago, maybe she is still awake", the doctor informed us, making his way to another couple.

"That's good, I hope we can talk to her", Jungkook sighed and we entered the room his grandma was stationated in.

We walked over to her bed to see that she was really awake and completely conscious.

"Good morning grams", Jungkook hugged her.

"Good morning my Jungie", Violet smiled sweetly while Jungkook and I just stared at each other in surprise.

"Ooh and you brought the pretty girl again", she gave me another weak but very kind smile and motioned me to hug her too.

"So.. how are you grams?", Jungkook sat onto a chair as I did the same.

"I want to get out of here.. my back hurts from lying around and I miss my house by the lake", she weakly and sadly said.

I saw how Jungkook looked sadder all of a sudden.

"She lived in a house by a lake with her parents while she was a kid", Jungkook whispered in my ear.

I felt so sorry for him. I felt sorry that he had to watch this happen to his grandma. I hated it.

I took his hand in mine as we sat there and just talked to his grandma for nearly two hours that day.

She seemed to remember a lot of things she didn't know the first day but she also mentioned weird things sometimes which neither I nor Jungkook knew what they meant. She also told us that Jungkook's father had visited her several times the last days.

Before we wanted to go, Jungkook tightly hugged his grandma.

"I love you grams, I love you so much", he mumbled as he was also hugged tightly.

"I love you too my little Jungie... you will always be my little Jungie", she gave him a weak but warm smile before giving me a big hug and even kissing my forehead.

She waved us as a goodbye, barely being able to even lift her arm.

Jungkook and I drove home again, talking about how much she remembered that day and how much she was talking. I saw that Jungkook was happy that day.

We spent our evening eating pizza and watching a movie before going to bed.

All the time we were cuddling and kissing and just enjoying each other's presence.

After going to bed, I thought a lot about that day but eventually fell asleep.

Till the phone rang loudly in the middle of the night.

Jungkook picked up and listened.

"Hello?", he groaned.

After a few moments of silence I just heard a weak 'no way' coming from his direction.

•••••
I didn't proofread yet cuz it's like 12pm and I have fucking school tomorrow BUT LET ME JUST SAY YOUR COMMENTS MAKE ME CRY AND LAUGH♡♡♡ (proofread now)