Idiot

We landed onto the sand, Imhotep Standing as I wobbled but he held me as he came back from the Sand thing. Making sure I didn't fall like Beni and Evie had.

I pushed and hit against his chest not caring that someone had spoken. "Your an idiot! You could have let this all go! Live the life you were newly given and gain back her trust! But noo!!" I yelled at him as he looked at me looking slightly upset. "Ugh Men!"

I stopped when I heard an airplane, and what would you know, it was Rick!! I smiled at the plane, but it turned to a frown as I was let go as Imhotep stepped forward, making an ungodly sound as he raised his arms creating a large sand storm.

"Stop it you'll kill them!!" Evie yelled as she watched them get gobbled up by some sand face.

"That's the idea..." Beni said looking pale.

I stood in front of Imhotep then back at the storm. I made my choice quickly as I kissed him heatedly, turning him away and making him lose his focus. But I got I little carried away as he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close in a safe embrace....but, that's not right, is it??

I pulled away quickly as I saw the storm dissipate and smiled as they came out okay, but then crashed on the other side of a dune.

I was picked up and thrown over a shoulder as he growled and we countinued on our way. I hit and hit in him to let me go. But it never seemed to reach his ears.

*******

I sighed as I layed limply in his shoulder, as we carried on and Evie had a little chat to our gross Beni over from where we entered.

He looks a bit scared now.

Good.

We were in the room that i was in when Evie read from the book, which I still need to talk to her about doing something like that. Then we heard the gun shot and me and Evie grinned at each other.

I was sat down on the table as Imhotep grabbed a ceanic jar opened it and dumped the ashes onto his head ten blew them at the wall.

"Saa-tame vapuk a ra eck." He said some spell summoning thing.

And I watched from the black table thing, where two more mummies came walking from out if the wall. I barely paid attention to Evie hitting Beni who was trying to hide behind her. I was just wondering if these two were part of the golden preists that served Imhotep, probably are.

He then sent them off and them obeyed walking off to wherever Rick and The other two were.

We soon heard more gun shots sounding like machine guns, maybe a shotgun too? Definitely Rick.

I watched as Imhotep made Evie drop asleep, then put her on the table beside me as some of his priests came back with a mummified body. Who I guessed to be Anck-su-Namun. I was gently taken off the table and given some golden cuffs on my ankles and wrists.

Well this is just great....

I watched hearing guns in the background, and as a rat got onto Evie I tried to get up but it was hard when you look like a mermaid wannabe.

"Evie!!" I yelled really loudly. Hoping to wake her up, and I did! Go me!

"What??" She asked Looking around before screaming and tossing it to the side onto Anck, I laughed a bit as she countinued to scream at the mummy.

I then watched as more mummies came and surrounded us, Imhotep had a mummy hold me up beside him, to which I glared at him. He just smirked as he brought the black book out and opened it.

"Riiiccckk!!" I yelled as loud as I can, cause this was getting way to close.

Evie screams for them too. "O'Connell!! Jonathan!!!!"

But it didn't do anything.

I struggled even more against the mummy scared for Evie's life.

We looked to the black liquid of the damned Sould, watching as it rose and  settled over Anck as Imhotep angerly said the words. It then sank into her corpse, to which she then Rose up screaming in a ungodly scream, I've been hearing those to much.

I screamed with Evie as we watched this. Imhotep held a gold knife up as he prepared to stab Evie. I screamed in protest.

Then Jonathan came, happy as a little boy getting a lollipop as he held the gold book of Amun Ra, thank the gods!

"Shut up Jonathan and get her/me out of here!" We yelled to him as Imhotep stopped the ritual.

Evie yelled some things up to him as Imhotep was going towards Jon.

"Its locked or something! We need the key Evie!" He yelled, his voice a lot more stressed then before.

"Its inside his robes!!" I yelled struggling still.

Jonathan realized that and ran off somewhere.

I have hen heard running and then saw Rick jumping up and cutting one of the cuffs of Evie with a sword.
Then we watched as he took the mummies down while also cutting off her ankle cuffs.

"Riiiicck!!" I yelled as I was being dragged away.

"Lotus!" He yelled as he ran forward jabbing to the side of me making the mummy go limp as he got his head. He then quickly got my cuffs and went back to Evie.

Once we were both up and ready, Jon read the inscription on the book and then more mummies came.

"Finish the inscription Jonathan then you can control them!" Evie yelled out as we slowly walked backwards as the guard mummies came closer to us.

Then out of nowhere an Anck-su-namun mummy came out of nowhere and stabbed me right through my stomach with the knife, but she quickly pulled out to go kill Evie.

"Noooo!" Rick and Imhotep yelled out as they watched me fall to the ground.

I held my wound breathing heavily as Rick then attacked the guards as they came closer to us.