Flowers

Imhotep grabbed me as I heard Rick run off after being screamed at, And Evie screaming as she was chased by a mummy as well.

I gasped as was picked up, slowly being layed down on the black table Evie was on minutes before.

I looked up into the misty brown eyes of Imhotep. We both not caring for anything going on around us. He caressed my face as I breathed in pain. "You truly are an Idiot, the gods would have been lenient have you waited."

"Lotus....I'm sorry." He said as he held me closer.

I smiled at him as I closed my eyes letting myself fall asleep.

*****

Imhotep blinded by rage went to stop Jonathan only to get his arm cut off by Rick who stared at it before getting slapped away.

Evie looked over as Jonathan called her. "I've got it!" H says holding up the key as Imhotep stepped towards Rick while putting his arms back on.

"Keep him busy!" Yelled Evie to Rick as he's thrown into the air.

He groaned. "No problem." He said looking at the angered Imhotep.

Evie opened the book, throwing away the key as she did so, Jonathan holding said book up for her.

"Hurry Evie, Hurry!" Jonathan said, not only worried for him, and his sister's sake, but for Rick and a dying Lotus' sake.

"Your not helping." She sing songed as she looked over at Rick being pummeled by a immortal being.

"Aha! I've got it! Catishmal, Catishmal!" Imhotep looks over to Evie then Lotus on the table. "Paridoos! Paridoos!!" She yelled looking at Imhotep directly.

Then a chariot of blue spirits appeared making Imhotep watch in horror, dropping Rick as he went to run but he was to late as the spirits passed through him taking his soul. He ran to get it back as Rick, Evie and Jonathan watched. Waiting to see what would happen. Rick holding his neck.

Rick grabbed the sword he was using before ad he rolled over to Evie and Jon. "I thought you said it was going to kill him!!" Rick yelled, but Evie said nothing as Imhotep got closer growling in anger putting all the fault on someone else but himself.

Just as Imhotep reached Rick, Rick stabbed him through with his stomach.

Imhotep surprised held his wound.

"He's mortal." Evie finally spoke up.

Imhotep looked over at the still breathing Lotus as he stepped back into the black water where he started to erode away into nothing but his juicy mummy body, saying his last words.

"Death...is only the beginning." Evie said s they all watched.

Then the ground started to shake beneath them, Rick grabbed a passed out Lotus and started running, they went past a freaking out Beni who followed them slowly falling behind. Rick passed Lotus to Jon who carried on not caring he dropped the book, or the gold even if he really wanted it.

Evie followed. Soon followed by Rick and no Beni. They all countinued to run until they were far from the sinking city of the dead.

Lotus groaned as she slightly opened her eyes. "Imhotep.... Flowers..." She said in ancient Egyptian slightly delusional.

Jon screamed and so did the rest of them as a hand went in his shoulder but it was only the thought dead Ardeth.

"Uuuhh! Thank you, thank you very much." Jon said as he held Lotus close to him.

"You have earned the respect and gratitude of me and my people." Ardeth said as he bowed slightly to them from atop his camel.

Evie and Rick smiled, as did Jon. "Ah well it was nothing." He said as he nervously looked down at Lotus.

Ardeth did some thing, and Jon did to. "You too." He said.
Then Ardeth was off. "Anytime."

"Stay out of trouble." Rick said.

"He's just leaving us here." Jon said exasperated as he set Lotus down to check her wound that was surprisingly slowing down on the whole blood loss thing. But Jon didn't know if that was a good thing or bad.

"Well I guess we go home empty handed...again!" Jon says as he patches Lotus up. Knowing they'll need to go to a hospital to get it properly treated.

"Well I wouldn't say that." Rick said looking at Evie, who looked at him.

Jon rolled his eyes as he picks Lotus up once more. "Oh please..." He said as he walked up to a camel, "How bout you darling, want a little kissy?" He asked it as Evie and Rick kissed, the Camel just breathed in his face and made him almost gag.

Then Rick came to his brain and then remembered about Lotus. Who was on a Camel with Jon, being taken care of. So they too got on one together and hurried off to a hospital.

****

Days later. They reached a hospital and they told them they were lucky she was even alive as they went off to stitch her up.

Then when the bill came they made in Egyptian artifacts. Lotus ready to get out of there as she couldn't stand the stench.

"Man, you guys have to tell me everything." Lotus told the gang as they walked out of the hospital carefully.

"We will, if you come to England with me, Jon and Evie?" Rick asked as he helped her.

"England?" She said with a Twinkle in her eyes.

Rick nodded with a smile. "England."

She smiled. "Well then, let's go."

With that they went off into streets colored orange from the sun setting.

*******

Welp, I hoped you enjoyed, I will soon be Editting but I wanted to get this out there as soon as I can. Please point out any mistakes and I'll fix them as I go to edit.

Thanks for reading, and I hoped you all enjoyed.

And yes, there will be a sequel.... It's an Imhotep love story. Just probably not the best.

Welp! Byyyyee!!