7

After the lively group greeted us, they wasted no time in getting us into tryouts. The first task was knife throwing. How easy I think to myself. Ciel was up first to throw. The kid cannot even button his own shirt; there is no way he can do this. I mean without Sebastian he cannot. As I thought as the knife was about to miss. It magically had a boost of energy and headshot on the target. I smirk at the disbelief-ridden expression written on everyone's face. This continued until he was done, and every knife made a headshot. Ciel being smugly decided to say, "shall I throw another set?" Sebastian clapped

"Well! That was an impressive feet, and that ain't no lie" joker comments. "You're more talented then I recon sprat, but that was only the first part of the audition" he adds

"What?" Ciel muttered I simply scoff

"My turn," I say I hold my hand out for Knives.

"Are you sure you can do it, love?" Joker says amused by my confidence

I snatched the daggers from Dagger's hand I took hold of my necklace and mumbled

"Per de industria torquem servavi meo, ego præcipio tibi, ut bene sit mihi fortuna cum questus recruited et leporem ad auxilium me adepto neque stabis suras evincta ad auxilium adepto ad actum. Usque dum mecum porto" By the energy, I have stored in my necklace, I command thee to be my good luck charm To help me with getting recruited And helping me with not get booted To help me get an act. I carry you with me forever so long (Latin)

Then I aimed, fired, and hit the heart. The next one hit the exact center of the head. All my shots hit around those two areas, the first two shots were circled by other knives. Everyone was speechless. "well that was too easy," I say smugly. I looked at Joker "on to the next trail then, yes?"

"I suppose we shall" Joker exclaims. He started to lead us off.

We entered a giant tent. Joker explained that we are going to be walking a tightrope. 'great' I thought. I  watch Ciel take his turn. He starts to lose his balance, suddenly he was perfectly fine. Sebastian had flicked a pebble at him. I notice a faint smile on Sebastian's face, he was enjoying this.

Before I knew it, I had to take my turn. Doll started to tie the rope around my waist. "don't fall..." she almost whispered to me. i chuckled slightly.

"trust me i won't" I started to walk the rope with ease. I was even yawning! So I decided to throw in a couple of tricks, nothing difficult just some back flips and walk overs. I guess the gymnastic classes my mother forced me to take when I was younger did come in handy.

We where accepted into the troop, but we were tier 2s. Which as joker explained meant we had to share a tent. Luckily there was an extra tent that wasn't assigned to anyone. I was allowed to have my own tent. Ceil was paired up with doll and Sebastian he was paired up with Willam T. Spears. Yes, a grim reaper and demon had to live together. I almost lost it right then and there. Midnight seemed to yawn and hiss at me.
"I get it you tired jeez snakey be angry!" I mumbles Snake looked at me, he tilled his head in confusion. "What I talk to a snake! problem?" What I get snappy when I'm tired.
"'No' say Emily 'we just haven't met anyone else who spoke to snakes before' says Wilde" Snake says in different voices. I raise an eye brow, right i forgot he did that.
"Lucky me to meet another Snake speaker" I say with a teasing bow.
——————————————————————————————————————————
It's a short chapter I know sorry but I write and I get stuck so I'll try better to make them better and longer that's all for today and all I have to say bye kittens devil's daughter out.