11

Ciel and I followed quickly after Freckles. I push the tent flaps aside and we entered. I notice all the second tier performers practicing their acts. Gossip spread as time passed. i was quickly surrounded by female second tiers.

"Black is Amazing! How long how you known him?" A brunette asked

"Couple years I guess we're like family." I lied, smiling sweetly at her.

"So you must know a lot about him!" Another girl chimed in.

"A good bit, i guess" i responded slightly confused.

"Oh wow Luck! You really are super lucky." blonde said.

"Joker sure did pick a good name for her" A ginger giggled. i smiled awkwardly. What did Sebastian do? we've only been here for a day!

"Ladies! Black is performing again! hurry up and get over here!" Some girl announced and they all dispersed quickly to join a bigger crowd. Ah, he must have shown off at last nights practice, while i was talking with midnight. I watched Sebastian and William attempt to out do each other. the balancing towers getting rather tall. i look around the tent and notice Ciel struggling to follow Freckles orders. I smile and make my way over to them.

"Hey smile, check it out Black is showing off again." I state smirking. He seems relived for a distraction. Freckles watched them for a second. he lead us over closer to the group.

"wow! they really are amazing." He said awestruck, before turning to Ciel. "you better get back your skills too Smile." Ciel looked away awkwardly before mumbling to himself. i tuned them out as they started speaking about how Suit and Black were superhuman.

Ciel and Freckles headed off to the men's showers. i stopped at my tent to drop off Midnight. i changed him into his human form, to let him relax while i grabbed a change of clothes and a towel. he laid on the top bunk with his arms behind his head.

"I'm just saying I don't see why I can't go with you." Midnight pouts.

"I'm not explaining to you again why a male get go into the female showers" I groan

"i'd be a snake they would never know." he whines

"I'd know and i'm not letting you watch women shower" I state simply

"no fun." Midnight whines jokingly, rolling over to face me.

"You perv" I mutter to myself. he sticks out his lower lip and gives me his best puppy dog eyes.

"You're so mean to me" he lets out an exaggerated sigh. "i never get to do anything fun" I shake my head smiling slightly.

"Stay here and be a good boy. Then I'll let you do something fun." I say as if speaking to a child.
"Promise?" Midnight pouts playfully. I nod and leave my tent.

The cold water washed over me I shivered slightly. "Rather be cold then smell" I mumble to myself.

"I couldn't agree more!" A shrill voice said making me cringe. I turned to see the ginger from earlier.

"Hygiene is important." I said trying to be polite. Her grin widened.

"I'm Happy, Nice to met you!" She held her hand out towards me. I smiled awkwardly and shook her hand.

"I'm Luck." I took my towel and wrapped it around my body. She quickly followed my actions.

"Oh wow!" She squeaked "That name is so cool!"

"I guess so?" I want this conversation to end. This situation is so awkward.

"Joker must really like you..." she commented making me choke.