9

^your entrainment outfit^
"Done" I hear faintly inside my tent.
"Took you long enough." I sass as I reenter "go look around I need to change" he looks at me confused.
"Alone?" He asks, I smirk at his confusion.
"Aww I know you love me, but leaving my side for a little won't hurt~" I flirt placing a hand on his chest looking up at him. Midnight's face erupted red as he tried to respond.
"You know that's not what I meant you (h/c) haired succubus!" he yelled as he shoves my hand away from him.
"I'm a Gypsy Midnight~" I quickly correct
"Might as well be a succubus.." He mumbled
"and yes alone, I already know how all of this plays out, but I don't know how to get around." Ignoring his little comment my demeanor changes to serious, I gave him a quick smile and glance. he frowned and groaned before leaving, bumping shoulders with Sebastian on his way out.
"who was that" the demon asks out of curiosity I flinch in surprise. I turn quickly to face him. I quickly collect my thoughts before answering.
"aww sebby are jealous of a nobody" I try to change the topic off of midnights human form. "just a new friend I met."
"where's Midnight?" he enquires, damn Demon and his observation skills.
"why so many questions love~?" Continuing to try and change the subject. If they know midnight's human form too soon my plans are screwed. I faintly see a red hue dust over his cheeks. I turn to face the mirror to remove my necklaces. "if you're not going to answer, leave I have to change." I watch him in the mirror to see if he makes any move to leave... but he doesn't.
"would you like help with that corset?" Sebastian asks taking a small step forward smirking. 'that cocky bastard' I think as my checks heat up slightly. Two can play this game.
"Sebby~ what a perverted offer~ but, I guess no one else is going to help" I say flirtatiously, moving my hair over my shoulder. I hear his footsteps get closer, then I feel his fingers brush against my back as he starts to untie my dress. a chill is sent down my spine as his gaze matches mine in the mirror. suddenly Joker enters my tent we whipped around to face him.
"oh am I intruptin' somethin' I just wanted to see how the newbies were settlin' in." he looks at us quizzingly. Sebastian seemed to be glaring at him. what a jealous little demon.
"no" I answer smoothly "Sebastian was just helping me with something" I side glance Sebby. "I'm settling in just fine thank you, you're very kind Joker." I look Joker up and down for the first time. he does have some great features, I can see Beasts attraction towards him. he seems  to notice my gaze and blushes.
"Alrite then h-have a nice night then" he says as he quickly exits. I smirk watching him leave.
"How kind of him" I state turning towards Sebastian. He simply side glances me and scoffs. The demon rolls his eyes before rubbing his temple in annoyance.
"My lord is calling me, goodnight my lady."
"See you in the morning Sebastian" I wave slightly. I change into my night wear and sit on the bed waiting for Midnight to return.
————————————————
Midnight entered the tent with his hands in his pockets. "You know I was thinking you can't exactly call me Midnight in my human form in front of them" I hum showing I heard him."so what if I had a human name" I pause and look at him.
"Human name? I guess that makes sense..." I mumble. "Any suggestions then?"
"Wait what" he acts surprised
"Why so surprised? this a fun game I want to continue." I say simply
"Just you usually put up more of a fight when I suggest a name change"
"Well this isn't permanent and it's only for your human form... and I see nothing wrong with the name Midnight" I pout "so what do you want to de named... for now"
"What about Lucas" he asks excitedly.
"Actually that doesn't sound that bad...Lucas it is." I smile as he celebrates childishly. "Idiot" I say under my breath.
"Hey I heard that!" He pouts
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Heyyyy kittens honestly I have nothing to say but hello school is easy so I might be able to post more often no promises because I'm lazy af anyway there are 779 words in this chapter that's all for today and all I have to say goodbye kittens devil's daughter out.

_________________________________________________________________________________