Chapter 13

They waited until Tim finished playing his violin. As Tim was putting away his instrument, Klaus thought it would be the best time to make themselves known.

"You two are absolutely adorable. Aren't they adorable Stiles?" He asked as they walked towards them.

"Yes, yes they are," Stiles answered back a little bored.

"It warms my heart, it really does, but I do need a word with the young lady. So, Tim, go sit down, count to 100,000. Quietly now. There's a good boy." Klaus compelled Tim.

"I assume you know who we are. Then let's get right to it, shall we?"

Davina still looked lost for words and just watched Klaus' movements.

"Your current dilemma strikes me as a case of a poor alliance. You're loyal to Marcel, and yet he keeps you tucked away in an attic. Surely you'd prefer just a little bit more freedom, and yet Marcel keeps you, prisoner." Klaus said in attempt to manipulate Davina.

"Marcel doesn't keep me prisoner. He keeps me safe. He's my friend." Davian stated with confidence but Stiles just scoffed.

"Right, you being the most powerful witch in New Orleans and Marcel's keeping you in the attic for protection. You are a naive little girl, " Stiles comments causing Davina to glare at him.

"Stiles, play nice," Klaus teases with a warning smile but all Stiles did was roll his eyes at the irony.

"Well, I have no doubt he is, but for a girl caught in a war between the witches and the vampires, I might be a better friend," Klaus offered as he crouches down to her eye level.

"I would keep you safe, and I'd allow you your freedom." Klaus continued and he can see how tempted the offer looked in her eyes.

"If Marcel could do that, why hasn't he done so already, and it does beg the question if Marcel can't protect you, then what of those you care about?" Klaus asked as he starts walking down the aisle.

"If anyone tries to hurt anyone I care about, I'll kill them, " Davina threatens and Stiles gives her credit for that. He is fiercely protective of the ones he loves and gives credit to those who are the same for their loved ones.

"Well then, sounds like you don't need Marcel at all. Perhaps you've suspected what Stiles was saying all along. Your dear friend Marcel tricks you into doing his bidding, and all the while, you rot in an attic alone while young Timothy moves on with his life." Klaus tells her and Stiles noticed how angry she started getting with every word that was coming out of Klaus' mouth.

"You both feel that? That's your blood starting to boil." She said in a threatening manner. Stiles felt uncomfortably hot but it didn't really affect him. What she doesn't know is that the pain she is causing is actually giving him strength. It's feeding the fox inside him.

Klaus super speeds to Tim and grabs him by the neck, facing Davina.

"Such a shame to lose him just as you found him again, and I really did admire your skill with that violin," Klaus told Tim the last part of the speech.

"Don't you dare hurt him!" She yelled in distress.

"Don't you see Davina? Klaus always gets what he wants and if killing Tim is going to get you to join his side then that's what he is going to do." He told her in frustration. Stiles might have not been innocent these past several days but that hero mechanism that Scott and his pack live by is still deeply rooted inside of him. He's at least going to try to stop a couple of deaths tonight.

"You should really listen to Stiles, Davina. Timothy's life is in your hands and your choice will either save or end his life." Klaus said with a smirk, flashing his hybrid eyes.