Important! Please Read!

Hi, everybody.

The last chapter, I crammed half an episode into that. I want to speed up this season so chapters will probably get longer. I really want to write season 2 and that is because of surprisingly of Mikael.

Don't hate me, just hear me out.

1. Him dying was one of the best scenes in that season.

2. I really want him and Stiles to interact because there is a major conversation that I really want to write. As well with his brief appearance close to the end of this season.

3. Because the man that portrays him is really good at making Mikael evil. Mikael is so evil that I like him. Not Lucy evil from Supernatural because many people love his humor and his personality with the sympathy or empathy of understanding his daddy issues like every other character on that show. Mikael is evil like he's such a bad person that almost everyone hates him and if his name pops up it is almost forbidden like you could feel the tension from the other side of the screen. I hate Mikael with a passion, I will not hesitate to cuss and threaten him when he shows up on screen but I like the character's complexity if that makes sense.

He will suffer when I write him so don't be alarmed. I swear. The only happiness he is going to get is when he is with Freya also dying in front of her might be the best torture for him. He lost another chance to be with his daughter.

Getting up to season 4 and 5 will be a long while for now but I want to address the topic now. I watched the season finale of season 5 and I was like great... a sad ending. For those who haven't seen it, there are a lot of character deaths and I don't want to write to them what so ever.

I really really really don't want to write season 4 and 5 but I can't just end it a season 3. So, I might combine season 4 and 5 and make it an AU if that makes sense. Like I will take some factors from both seasons and make my own storyline. I hate the sad ending. Some of you guys might actually like it and find that it was in some way a happy ending. Depending on how I write the AU, there is no 100 percent guarantee how everything is going to turn out.

Some of the things or maybe everything I just wrote doesn't make sense but I had to let you guys know how the future of this book is going to be.