Chapter 37

Author's Note: I know, I know, I did it again. I understand if you're mad but life has been a drag lately and I kind of dug myself into writer's block when I started envisioning how Stiles and Klaus' relationship was going to pan out. Thanks to those who gave suggestions, it made things easier or else I would have taken longer to update.

There are certain points I know I will have within the plot of the series and from then on its complete freelance to get those certain plot points. I like going with the flow. To me, it's easier so it can come out more naturally in my writing then it sounding like I am trying to write an essay. I am not trying to diss anyone who plans out their entire story because I've read stories from writers who do-do that and their work is amazing. That method just doesn't work for me.

I write and hope it comes out the way I want to portray it and that it doesn't become a complete piece of garbage. Do you get me?

Anyway, I am trying to not overthink and just write so I hope you stick around and enjoy the rest of my journey in this book.

------

Elijah fulfilled his promise to the T because exactly one hour later Stiles had a suit in hand. He still had his key to Camille's apartment and he didn't feel like going all the way back to the Bayou so he went there instead. He just had to make a quick stop at the drug store.

All of his products he had a Cami's apartment were at the compound -courtesy of Klaus Mikaelson- so he had to buy his usual supply in an effort to avoid running into the thousand-year-old vampire. He hated that he relies on Klaus' money but at the moment he was out of employment as he had no time to work while protecting Hayley so for now it would due. But if worst comes to worst Stiles would need to think of a back-up plan if Klaus ever decides that he no longer wanted to give Stiles money.

He immediately went to take a shower. After he put on deodorant he then took out a fresh razor from its packaging along with the shaving cream. He grew minimal facial hair while living in the bayou in the past month because he's not like Derek who shaves one day and a full beard appears out of thin air the next day. He just likes to keep a clean-shaven face at all times.

Ever since he's known, Lydia she's always been on him because of his pale complexion on keeping a facial regimen. He burns easily and can be prone to acne so while they were both helping Malia adjust to the human world she's helped come up with a minimal skin plan. He knows to wash his face and moisturize after and to at least use a face mask once a week. When he moved to New Orlean, Cami was the same way so he was doing good until he had to move to the bayou with Hayley. Now, he was making sure he takes the products back with him to the Bayou so he can keep up.

Once he was ready to get dressed he made sure to carefully take out and put on each piece of clothing. The suit had been ironed to perfection with no wrinkle in sight and Stiles was scared that if he stood in front of it too long it would magically develop wrinkles all over. Elijah had even provided him with shoes and just by the first glance he knew they were expensive. Stiles didn't even feel worthy of being in its presence. Those shoes made Peter's shoes seem like peasant shoes in comparison.

He had texted Hayley earlier that he'd meet them at the compound so he went to Rousseau to grab another drink. He needed it before he could go and face a crowd of egocentric supernatural factions and worst of all, Klaus. He sat down and the bartender came to him with a kind smile and asked, "What can I get for you?"

Stiles looked at him in confusion as he tried to figure out who he was. He had this shift when he used to work here and he's never seen him before. "You new here?"

The bartender chuckled and asked, "That obvious?"

Stiles shook his head and replied, "I used to work this shift not too long ago before I quit. I guess you are my replacement. I'll just have a Sazerac and a shot of vodka."