Acknowledgments

Welcome to my World-builder guide! If you are like me and love to expand your work beyond the written pages of a novel, or need some extra information developed for the novel, then world-building is something you're at least semi-familiar with. If you are also like me, then you know this can be a struggle to get through too. So I am offering you this guide. Everything I have learned and continue to learn at your fingertips.

            Now, before I go off and open your mind to the possibilities your world may have, let me take a moment and give a respectful shout-out to all these people. While many of these people are not responsible for writing any given chapter, everyone here has been a major help in collecting information and expanding this guide. I want this to be a tool for all of us to use, and anyone who takes even a small part in making this a reality deserves a shout-out. Honestly, I could not have done it all on my own. So thank you!

                                  A special thanks to:

           @hazelgracewaters @RubyIchor @dragongirl719

             @KaranSeraph @llSecondChancell @plunkey

     @heyhannahj @Sigil_Works @djhowty @LordMCharles

                                    @lonelypavements

          In addition to the above users, I would also like to give a massive Shout-Out to the Campfire team who developed Campfire Pro, Campfire Blaze, and now Campfire Writing. If you are unfamiliar with any of these programs, Campfire Pro can be found on Steam and Campfire Blaze has now migrated to Campfire Writing. Campfire Writing is an online tool to study and learn how to write, organize and develop your work, and share it with fellow writers through a customizable Explorer Page that will feature specific aspects of your project.