| chapter four |

Entering the train toilet, Mackenzie felt arms push her back against the door. The girl from before was leaning in close. Mackenzie reached with her hand and locked the toilet door so no one would interrupt them in their fun time.

"Hello, sexy." Greeted the blonde as a black haired girl, Sara. She kissed her with force. Mackenzie felt her tongue exploring her mouth. She kissed her back, and Sara's tongue was deep in her mouth. Her lips were locked in tight, and Sara was pushing her up against the door. She felt Sara's tits press against hers. Mackenzie's nipples hardened, and she felt her cock harden, it strained against its restraint. Mackenzie let herself go to her desires. She wanted Sara and wanted her now. She fumbled to get Sara's shirt off.

They broke the embrace and pulled their shirts off. Both girls looked amazing. They struggled with Sara's bra strap, and when it was finally off, Mackenzie gazed at her chest. Sara's tits were fantastic. They were large and perky. Her nipples stuck out and her areoles were a pale pink. She had an excellent line under her tits that seemed to make them stand out.

Mackenzie got to work. She started on the right tit as she gently bit the Ravenclaw's nipple. Sara squealed with delight. Mackenzie sucked and kissed that nipple. She felt it grow in her mouth while she rolled her tongue around it. With her other hand, she started to squeeze Sara's left breast. Mackenzie felt Sara struggling to un-latch her bra strap.

She pulled away, reaching behind her and undid it for Sara. Her bra hit the floor and Sara grabbed both of Mackenzie's tits at once. She stuck her face in between her tits. She shook them playfully. Sara giggled. Mackenzie felt her hot breath on her nipples and her tongue between her tits. Sara started to move down Mackenzie's stomach.

"Not so fast." She breathed, as she pulled Sara up, kissed her lips quickly, and then spun her around.

Mackenzie pushed Sara forward toward the sink. Sara stumbled a little and grabbed the sink with both hands. Her back was facing the Slytherin, and her ass was pointing up at her. She looked back at the blonde. Mackenzie could see Sara's nice tits in the small bathroom mirror. She smiled as she had almost given up her secret. Mackenzie moved toward Sara and ran a finger down her back.

This sent chills all over Sara's body, the Ravenclaw shivering at the feeling. Mackenzie reached around Sara and undid her shorts. She helped Sara wiggle out of them. Sara was wearing black lacy boy shorts. They made her ass look wonderful. The Slytherin playfully smacked Sara's ass, caressing the small red spot and slipped her hand between Sara's legs. The younger girl was dripping wet.

Mackenzie rubbed her pussy through her panties. Sara was moaning and groaning with pleasure. Mackenzie felt the soft lips of her the younger girls pussy over her soaking panties.

Mackenzie pulled Sara's panties down. Sara lifted her leg a little so the blonde could get her panties off. Mackenzie looked at her and then bent down, slowly kissing Sara's ass. She would take small little nips and Sara would yelp. Then the Slytherin would rub the spot with her tongue. She could smell the young women's sex.

Mackenzie's cock was fully engorged, but she wasn't done playing yet. She stuck her face in between Sara's legs, pressing her tongue into the space between. She tasted the sweet pussy nectar and knew she needed more.

Mackenzie licked each side of Sara's smooth pussy. She darted her tongue in and lapped up the pussy juice before pulling it out and running her tongue over the lips. Mackenzie's hand reached around to finger her clit. Sara was not shaved bald, but she was well trimmed. Mackenzie felt a little tuft of hair and then Sara's clit. She rubbed the clit while still tonguing her pussy. The blonde lesbian was hooked as this felt like ecstasy.

Sara started to gasp. Mackenzie could tell that she was about to cum. She grabbed her waist and pulled it towards her head, sticking her tongue in Sara's pussy as far as it would go. The Ravenclaw screamed, and Mackenzie could taste her juices. She felt them run over her tongue and into her mouth. The juices dripped down her chin and landed on her tits.

Standing up, Mackenzie quickly flipped the position, Sara's back pressed against the wall with herself looming over her, the blonde's knee pressed against the Ravenclaw's hot spot.

She leant her head down, blowing on Sara's ear as she bit her lobe, flicking it with her tongue before muttering 'Jump'.

Sara wrapped her slender legs around the blonde's waist, pussy grinding against her as it began to get wet. Mackenzie was quick to place her hands on her ass, leaning her against the wall for support.

Placing her lips on the base of the Ravenclaw's neck, Mackenzie licked her way up, the rough yet soft tongue of the blonde sending the Ravenclaw into euphoria as the simple movement was actually very pleasurable as the feeling of something warm travelling up her neck made the girl moan.

Mackenzie continued her way up until her lips were pressed behind the black haired girl's ear, one of the most sensitive parts of the body. A ripple of pleasure erupted from Sara as she let out a loud moan, her voice echoing throughout the room. Mackenzie carried her to the last stall, locking it before placing her down on the toilet seat.

Looping her fingers through the blonde's pants, Sara began to unbuckle her brown coloured belt, pulling down her skinny denim jeans and her dark-coloured boxers.

Grabbing Mackenzie's cock in her hand, the black haired girl began to pump it, the girl groaning as she threw her head back, waves of pleasure washing over her as she began to rock her hips backwards and forward.

"God, Sara." She fisted a bunch of the said girl's hair, pushing her head forward, allowing her to swallow her whole cock, the black haired girl gaging slightly but never stopped as she continued to swirl her tongue around the ever hardening cock. Mackenzie let out another groan and growing in pleasure as her cum exploded out of her cock.

"Good girl." She complimented as she watched the Ravenclaw swallow all her cum, licking her lips as she gazed at the tall blonde, hungrily. "Do you want another treat?" Sara nodded, eyes lighting up.

Mackenzie chuckled, lifting the blonde before switching positions so that she was sitting on the toilet seat. "Give me a show." Knowing what she wanted, Sara began to play with herself, squeezing her tits rubbing her pussy. The blonde's cock began to harden as she watched the black haired girl show off her boobs and full, round ass.

Grabbing it, Mackenzie brought the girl closer as she squeezed her ass. Bringing her down, Sara straddled her before positioning the blonde's cock below her entrance. Slowly moving down, both Mackenzie and Sara groaned as pleasure rolled off of them.

Feeling her tight muscles wrap around her cock sent Mackenzie into euphoria as the Ravenclaw began to ride her, rolling her hips.

"Yes." Mackenzie moaned as her fingers dig into Sara's waist, the blonde moving her head so she could suck on a nipple, twirling it in her tongue. "What a good girl." Sara sped up, feeling more confident as Mackenzie continued to compliment her.

This was the thing about Mackenzie, she was amazingly attractive, and every girl wanted her, and even though she had control, Mackenzie complimented all her fuck toys, allowing them to ride her.

"What a good girl." The Blonde groaned as they came together, Sara riding out her orgasm as Mackenzie shot cum in the black haired girl's pussy. Giving her kiss on the lips, Mackenzie congratulated her. "Well done, sexy."

"Another round?"

"Always."