| chapter four |

"Hey, where were you in the morning?" Asked Pansy Parkinson as her best friend walked into the great hall, plopping down on the bench of the Slytherin table.

"I took a stroll in the morning," Mackenzie answered as she grabbed a warm chocolate croissant from the wooden basket that had a white piece of transparent material wrapped around it. Pansy nodded, and the two began to eat their breakfast meal while gossiping about the latest fashion line in both the muggle and wizarding world.

Surprisingly, the muggles had a fantastic sense of style, and the girls especially loved this one store called 'Adidas' as well as another shop called 'Forever 21'.

"I know, I love it too. But aren't the names of the muggles shops weird?" Questioned Mackenzie as she bit into her chocolate muffin, almost moaning in content as the mini chocolate chips melted in her mouth, sending a burst of flavour down her throat.

"Tell me about." Pansy filled her eyes as she looked at her best friend, the two sitting opposite each other so they could talk easily. "By the way, where are Draco and Blaise?" Looking around, the blonde realised that the two said boys were not in the great hall. She shrugged and returned to her food.

"They'll probably jerking off in their room or something." Pansy shook her head, laughing softly. Hearing footsteps coming towards them, Mackenzie turned to see a girl with hazel colluded eyes walking towards her with a seductive smile on her face. Slipping onto the blonde's lap, the girl, Susan, wrapped an arm around the girl.

"Hey, babe." She greeted, straddling the girl on the bench before pressing her lips to the side of the girl's neck, travelling up and down, leaving hickeys as she nibbled and sucked on her tanned, smooth skin.

Sitting on the table next to them, Hermione Granger watched the scene with hurt pooling in her eyes as a single diamond shaped tear ran down her cheeks. Catching sight of it, Harry squeezed her hand reassuringly, a sympathetic smile spreading across his face.

"It's okay, 'Mione." He reassured before nodding his head over to the girl that his best friend had fallen for. "She doesn't even like it." And he was right as Mackenzie had a look of disgust on her face, her face scrunched up.

Mia continued to nibble on the blonde's neck and began to grind against her which didn't turn her on whatsoever. Nodding her head to the dark-haired, Mackenzie had a pleading look on her face as she gazed at her best friend for help, eyes begging.

"Hey, Trudy, right?" Pansy questioned, raising one of her perfectly done matching hair colour brows. The said girl shook her head, looking up with an uninterested look and a glare in her eyes.

"It's actually Susa-"

"Yeah, well I actually don't care." She cut her off, looking at her nails before staring back at the girl with a disgusted face. "Could you remove your slutish body off my best friend and stop grinding your plastic ass on her." Everyone in the hall stopped, a blanket of silence falling upon them as they stared at Pansy.

The light haired girl with the brown eyes began to cry, bottom lip wobbling as she looked around the hall, realising all eyes were on the three.

"You're a bitch," Susan whispered at which Pansy scoffed at.

"I'd rather be a bitch than a hoe; rather tell it like it is than blow every bit I know. I'd rather be known for why I do than who I screw." Sitting at the Gryffindor table, a ginger-haired male barked out a laugh along with everyone else as some 'ooo'ed' at the Slytherin's comeback.

"Shouldn't we do something?" Professor Slughorn asked as he leant to whisper in Headmistress McGonagall. The headmistress shook her head.

"Let them sort it out." The positions teacher nodded, and the teachers continued to watch with slight interest except for a few.

"At least I'm not a dictionary definition of it." Susan shot back, snarling while still sitting in Mackenzie's lap, who had a proud smirk on her face.

"Should we do something now?" Asked Professor Quinn and the headmistress nodded, knowing where this was about to go.

"Miss Parkinson And Miss Brown, please sto -" The headmistress was cut off by the girls as they continued to bicker, not stopping until the other started crying.

"Bitch, please, you're legs are like one of those muggles fast food places," Pansy looked back to Mackenzie who told her the name, her smirk growing bigger.

"Miss Parkinson -"

"Do you mean McDonald's?" She nodded, but the Ravenclaw girl raises a brow.

"How?"

"Miss Parkinson -"

"Open 24/7," Pansy smirked as everyone else cheered, knowing she had won this battle. Susan burst into tears and ran out of the halls, her plastic friends chasing after her as the hall was filled with laughter.

"Miss Parkinson!" Screamed the headmistress in anger, shutting everyone up in the hall. The darker haired girl rose a brow as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Anything wrong, Headmistress?" She asked innocently, an imaginary halo shining above her head.

"Detention." She said before lifting her robe slightly before running out of the hall to console a crying Susan and her friends. Mackenzie and Pansy snickered, high fiving each other. They then grabbed their stuff and walked out of the room, not before passing the infamous golden trio on the way.

Pausing in her steps out of the great hall, the blonde turned around and took two steps back before sitting down on the bench, her back to the table.

"Why'd you do that?" Hermione asked, eyes still looking forward at everyone who was joking around and talking, all distracted even to notice that they were talking to each other.

"What? Humiliate Susan?" The brunette shook her head.

"No, reject her." Mackenzie barked out a laugh before a smile spread across her face.

"It's because she isn't you."