| chapter one |

It had been around a month since the students returned to Hogwarts. So far, there had been no fights or bullying because, unlike before, the students have matured since after the battle.

They've grown to be mature and see things differently, looking at the other side of life. Nobody dared bully each other; nobody wanted to, everyone wanted peace. They just wanted to finish the school year and go on with their lives, living out the full experience while finding love and going on adventures.

Some wanted to travel the world, looking for all sort of excitement while some wanted to settle down and find a place they could call home with a family to call theirs and kids to entertain them.

The battle of Hogwarts, the final battle, had scared a lot of people, whether it was from the loss of their friends and family or because of the injuries that they received. Just being apart of that battle was enough to leave a scar on someone's life but everyone that fought was brave and proved they were willing to do anything for their family and home that they called Hogwarts.

Nobody brought the battle up, but nobody forgot about it. Sometimes, the students of the other house would stare at the Slytherins with disgust, knowing that their parents cause their scars, knowing that it was their parent's fault.

The Slytherin's sat there in shame, always picking at their food as they looked down, feeling everyone's stares and they couldn't help but feel hate. Some of the younger Slytherin's had lost their friends from other houses after the battle because those 'friends' of theirs weren't very forgiving nor did they want anything to do with people whose parents were evil.

One day, however, Mackenzie has enough the bullshit her house - who she considered her family - was being put through. She wanted to talk with the whole school, the students, so she made an accident happen, so the teachers had to leave, leaving the perfects in charge.

The blonde stood up, gaining the attention of everyone in the hall. She slammed her hands on the table, the plates and cutlery shaking as the vibrations of the impact travelled under them.

Mackenzie ran her hand through her hair three times in quick succession and fixed the students in a stare that could have frozen hell over. She snarled more than spoke. "Listen here! I don't give a fuck who you are or what you are, but I'd appreciate it if you stop fucking staring at us like we were the ones that caused that fight!" Most people's gazes dropped to the floor feeling very intimidated by the gorgeous lesbian that stood, shaking with fury as it boiled inside of her. Some were starting to shift in their seats slightly, eyes casting downwards as they gulped, scared. Nobody wanted to mess with Mackenzie Penny as they all knew what she could do without even concentrating. "Now I know we did horrible things, but that was because we were threatened." She snapped and just like that, mainly everyone's eyes widened at the new found information. "So unless we wanted our family to die, we had to follow every order that stupid asshole gave us. So next time take your sorry fake ass somewhere else and stopping fucking judging everyone!" She growled, eyes flashing red as a streak of scarlet ran through her hair, signalling to everyone that she was pissed and that nobody should cross her unless they wanted their ass's handed to them.

After her bold speech, nobody dared look at the Slytherin's, and they were all thankful for that, especially the younger ones, who couldn't handle the pain and guilt of being bullied by who their fathers were. They knew that they had someone powerful and influential defending them, in showing that she was there for their first year back and would continue giving support and was always a letter away.

But even after the whole speech, you'd occasionally have a few girls crying because they were heartbroken - Well, not just a few.  Since the beginning of the school year, the blonde lesbian Slytherin, Mackenzie, had been with at least twenty-seven girls, ten of which thought she slept with them because she loved them.

The others, however, knew that Mackenzie only fucked, she didn't do the whole lovemaking for anyone at all. And though they wanted to have a lover, they wanted to have sex more.

Mackenzie was a sex goddess. She was beautiful, seductive and powerful. And with her male part, that was just the cherry on top.