5. Party

Awe😊 Thanks for the comments and votes!! Love you sooo much😘

Chapter 5

Madelynn POV

I woke up this morning with Alex beside me. He was sleeping like a baby. I stared at his beautiful features on his face and the arm around my waist.

"What are you staring at?" he said, cracking one eye open.

"You!" I said and jumped on top of him.

"Oooo, bad choice." he said and turned me over so that he was on top of me.

"hmm maybe I did it on purpose." I said.

He leaned down and kissed me on the neck teasingly. His hands traveled up my shirt, making me arch my back. I took off his shirt and kissed his chest softly. He groaned and then pushed me against the bed. I gasped for air as he made a trail of kisses from my neck up to my lips. His hands brushing all of my curves. I kissed him a minute more before my stomach growled.

"Was that growl for me or food?" he said smirking.

"Both." I responded. He helped me up and I headed towards my closet. "I'm gonna change and you should too, I'll see you downstairs." I said. Then he left the room.

I picked out some yellow jean shorts and a white tanktop. As I skipped downstairs Alex was sitting on the couch. I reached for the cereal on the top shelf but I couldn't reach it. He must've seen me struggling because a lean arm reached for it. "Gee thanks." I said unenthusiastic.

"Your welcome shortie."

"That's so not funny."

"Well it is to me."

"Hey do you wanna go to a party tonight? It's at Michael's house."

"Sure!" When it comes to me and parties, I'm a beast. "The question is, are you up for it?"

"Parties are my thing thank you."

"What time does it start?" I asked.

"9 o'clock but were going at 10." he answered.

I poured me some cinnamon toast crunch into a bowl and got out the milk. As I was pouring the milk, Alex took some of my cereal.

"That was mine."

"Want it back." he said while sticking out his tongue.

"Ew no. Your so immature."

"So are you."

"Am not."

"Are too."

I rolled my eyes. "Baby." I muttered under my breathe, as I sat down.

He walked over to the couch and turned on family guy. I actually kind of like that show.

When I finished my cereal, I walked up the stairs and called mom.

"Hey mom."

"Hey hunny."

"How is it down there?"

She sighed. "It's a beautiful sight. The greenery, flowers, and waters."

"How's dad?"

"Great. You know him, the comedian himself."

"Yeah, haha, I do."

"So how's it at Kristy's?"

"Great, I swam a little and watched a few movies."

"That's good. We'll your dad wants me, I'll see you later ok?"

"Ok."

She hung up and I plugged up my phone. It's dying, worst part about phones. I walked to my window. It's a beautiful day to go outside. But me? Nah, too lazy. So I turned on my tv onto CW TV, and watched 'The Vampire Diaries' marathon.

~

By the time it ended it was 9. So I walked over to my closet. Kristy was at work so we didn't have to sneak out. I picked out a loose yet dressy hot pink dress, with black strapped sandals and silver dangly bracelets. I put on some black eyeliner, mascara, and a touch of nude lipgloss. I curled my hair and left it out. I looked pretty hot!

As I walked down the stairs, I saw Alex in a gray American Eagle shirt on and ripped jeans. He was gazing at me like was the most beautifulest girl in the world. Or so I thought...

"Can we go?" he asked.

"Yeah." I said. I walked outside and saw a black jeep. "Wow, you finally get a car." I said.

"I've been had this and this is just in case you get drunk." He said laughing.

"I'm not gonna get drunk! Although you might."

"We'll see."

~

Michael's house was enormous! It had the most beautiful yard I've ever seen. There was people everywhere. The yard, cars, and even on the roof! The music was loud outside, but when I entered the house I went almost deaf! "Just the way I like it." Alex said out of nowhere. I heard guys whistling at me but I just ignored it.

"Hey!" A guy with blond hair said walking over here.

"Hey Michael." Alex said giving him a hug.

"And who might this sexy piece of cake be?" He said looking at me.

"Madelynn." I answered.

"Well hello."

I turned to Alex, my eyes saying lets-go-away-now look. "Would you like to have something to drink Madelynn?" Alex said.

"Yeah."

At the table there was a blue drink, a red one, and a green one. Alex gave me a red cup. I took a sip, and then made a face. Alcohol. "What? You can't take little alcohol?" he said smirking.

"Of course." I said back.

Hours later I was running around saying words that don't even exist. "I wuv purties!" I yelled.

"Yeah I think it's time to leave." Alex said.

"Awe but I wanna have some fun." I said sluggish.

"Really now." he said wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Yeah."

He picked my up and started to kiss my neck, walking towards the door. "I.... Want.... A little more." I said breathlessly. He stopped and strapped me in my seatbelt.

"No, your drunk." he said. I couldn't remember anything after that.

Alex POV

Wow, right when I shut the door she was knocked out.

VT

Thanks for reading 😊 nxt chapter coming soon!!