11. Dad

I bet u can guess what's gonna happen lol ;)

Chapter 11

"Do you really think I fake everything I've done?"

I nodded my head. "You kiss me every time we see each other. I never knew if it were real." I whispered.

He stared at me in disbelief. "Everything I do, the ways I act, it's real. I show my feelings towards you, my real ones which I never show. Only to you and Lucas."

"Madelynn, I lov-

I felt a hand on my shoulder. Ugh, I'm too tired to even open my eyes.

"Madelynnnnn." said a manly voice. Then it hit me. I flew up from where I was laying, and grabbed the neck of my favorite person.

"Dad!"

"Hey sweetie."

I turned to look at him. He cut his hair from the last time I've seen him. My dad has beautiful blond hair, which I inherited, dark blue eyes, and is pretty tall.

"I've missed you!" I said, in his shoulder.

"I've missed you too."

I looked at my alarm clock. 8 o'clock. "Weren't you supposed to be here at 7?"

"Yeah about that. My plane got delayed by thirty minutes."

"Oh. Have you spoke to mom?"

"Not yet. I was gonna let her sleep."

"Well you woke me up from a very good dream, why not destroy hers?" I got up from my bed and started walking to mom's room.

"Madelynn, don't wake your mom!" he whispered.

I ignored it. I ran into her room and jumped on her bed. "Mom, mom! Dad wanted me to wake you up for him because he didn't want to get slapped. Look look!"

I heard my dad groan.

She stirred in bed, then started to chuckle. "Now is that so?" She said looking at me. "Yup."

Dad walked into the room, to mom's bed. "Hey honey." he said, kissing her cheek.

"Hey."

I grinned and started walking back to my room. I'm going to give them some time alone. I never wake up this early unless it's a school day. I got comfortable and fell back asleep.

~

{sniff}

{sniff}

Mm I smell.... PANCAKES!!

For the second time today, I jumped out of bed and ran downstairs to find mom cooking. And.... Awe I always thought my parents were a cute couple. My dad had his arms around my mom's waist, while she was cooking.

"My favorite?"

"Chocolate chip." mom said.

"Yesss, thanks mom." I ran over to the stove and picked up 2 pancakes and 3 pieces of bacon. I love bacon. I set down my plate on the island and grabbed some fresh squeezed orange juice. As I was swallowing my food down, I remembered about Alex coming over tonight. "Dad?"

"Yes hun."

I looked at mom and she nodded.

"Well, I kind of have.. maybe a.. a boy- boyfriend... Andhe'scomimgovertonighttomeetyou." The last part I rushed out. My mom looked at me confused. Even though dad is used to me doing that. Dang it!