13. Graduation

4 months later

Chapter 13

It's been about 4 months now... which I've been waiting for so long. Christmas time was perfect. Alex was accepted like he was a part of the family. Ever since that day, my dad has let him come over whenever he wanted to. Unfortunately, me and Natalie couldn't visit each other because she had to work overtime at her job, and after that, celebrate Christmas with her family. That's too bad. Anyways right now me and Alex are laying on my bed watching movies.

"So babe, you ready?"

"Hmm?" I turned to face him. "Ready for what?"

He looked at me in disbelief. "Graduation."

Oh yeah. Graduation is only 3 days away; Monday. "Yeah, just a little nervous."

"What? scared you might fall on stage?" he said with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes. "Maybe, but no. I'm talking about the trip."

"Oh, trust me, you don't need to be nervous baby." As if I would believe that.

I turned back around to look at my clock.
"Wanna help me make dinner for my parents? They've been working hard, and I wanna take something off their back." I asked.

"Sure. What are we making?"

I smiled, "You'll see."

I got off the bed. Man my bones ached, I have to stretch! I rose my arms in the air, showing a bit of stomach. Then, something warm wrapped around me. I dropped my arms.

I could feel his breath on my ear. "You know, when you do that its... delicious." then he licked my ear.

"Eww, Alex!" I whined; playfully of course.

"Awe, you know you liked it," and he licked his lips.

I giggled. All I did was run straight down the stairs. When I got to the kitchen, I took out the ingredients; beef, noodles, sauce, and seasoning.
"Alex, could u hand me a pot and a skillet."

"Sure." he bent down under the counter. His muscles flexed as he reached for them and boy was that a sight. "Okay babe, you can stop checking me out." I heard his say as he straightened up.

"Cocky again?"

"Maybe for you." he said shaking his behind playfully. I rolled my eyes. Grabbing the pot out of his hand, I walked over to put some water in it. Once that was done, I put it on the stove to heat it up.

"Could you put the skillet on the stove and cut it on?" I asked. "Then after that, crumble up that beef over there." I said pointing to the beef on the counter. While he was doing that, I poured the noodles into the pot of boiling water.

~

We eventually finished cooking, but now we needed to clean up. My mom would say that the noodles were done if they stuck to the wall. So I did one, and it stuck. Alex asked me what I was doing so I explained, and I shouldn't have. So that's the reason the wall in front of me was covered in noodles.

"Alex, I'm going to clean the counter while you clean that wall."

He was still laughing about the mess, but stopped when I said that. "Wait, are you serious?!" Now I was laughing. "Yes sir, now get to work." I said putting the beef in the fridge.

By the time we finished cleaning, my mom walked in the door. She looked exhausted. Me and Alex hid under the table when we heard her car pull up, but I could never keep quiet because Alex keeps poking me. He sure did become quiet when I elbowed him in the gut.