9. Date

No comment needed....

Chapter 9

Alex POV

I didn't think she would actually accept my lousy request. I guess I believe in magic now. I have this great idea for where I'm going to take her, I thought in my head.

"Mom!"

"Yes, Alex."

"I'm going to borrow my car this afternoon, so you won't see my car when you leave to work okay?"

She gets worry about not seeing my car when she leaves 'well someone might of stole it.' Psh. Yeah right. In this neighborhood, it's partly rich.

"K hun."

I walked to my closet and took out my dark blue jeans and white button up shirt that has a black American Eagle logo on the corner. How much money do I have..... I looked in my wallet and found 10 20 dollar bills. Yup that's enough. I layed everything on my bed and looked at the clock. 1 o'clock. I had 6 and a half hours to spare. I began to walk out my room.

Madelynn POV

"Chloe, help me!"

"You have nothing in your closet though." she sighed.

"Wanna go shopping? My mom gave me 58 dollars for anything I need."

"Yeah."

I jumped off the bed and started walking towards the car. Or Chloe's. I hopped in the passenger side and turned on the car. Chloe got in a few seconds later.

"Hah, thanks."

"No problem."

I turned on the radio.

"Oooo this is my song!"

We began singing.

"Can I have your daughter for the rest

of my life?

Say yes, say yes cause I need to know.

You said I'll never have your blessing till the day I die,

Tough luck my friend but the answer is no.

WHY YOU GOTTA BE SO RUDE.

DON'T YOU KNOW I'M HUMAN TOO." We yelled.

I started laughing as we pulled into Hollister. Man, I loved this store! She parked right in front of the store and we exited the car. I haven't been here since 3 weeks ago. Yes, I like to come here often.

"Hello, welcome to Hollister. May I help you?" Said a petite blond coming over.

"No, thank you." Chloe said.

"No problem."

We walked over to the dresses my size and started looking. We grabbed a few off the rack and ran to the dressing rooms. The first dress I tried on was a red leather dress that went over my knees.

"We aren't going to a party."

I agree. It was a little too sexy. Next was a lace green dress with pink flowers. It was right at my knees.

"Cute but too springy. Here try this." Chloe handed me another dress. It was purple with a loose skirt, landing right above my knees. The top was laced and it was comfortable. I went out of the dressing room and looked at the mirror.

"I think that's the one." Chloe said smiling.

"I think so too."

I spun in the mirror one more time before taking off the dress and putting my clothes back on. It was only 26 dollars, so I got a pair if black sandals to go with it. I walked out the store and got back in the car. On the way home, Chloe kept asking me questions about where he was taking me, ect. and I really couldn't answer them. I had no clue. By the time I got home it was 6 and I had about an hour to get ready. After I put the dress back on, Chloe curled my hair and did my makeup for the date. She's really good at this. I slipped on the sandals and put on diamond earrings and a silver necklace. I looked pretty decent.