twelve;

____________________

I find myself entangled in both the sheets and Alex when I wake up the next morning

I find myself entangled in both the sheets and Alex when I wake up the next morning. His body is draped over mine, radiating heat, and his arm is looped around my waist to keep my backside flush up against his front. Speaking of his front...I attempt to wiggle away from his very obvious arousal that's wedged up against my bottom.

Alex sighs, letting out quite a sensual groan, and pulls me even closer, his hips bucking ever so slightly.

I can still remember the minty taste of his mouth against mine, and the way his stubble scratched against my skin in the most delicious way possible. His kisses had been the perfect amount of sweet and rough at the same time. Just the thought of it has me wiggling again, but for a different reason.

"Would you stop doing that?" Alex asks, his lips at my ear. He nibbles playfully on my earlobe before planting a wet kiss on my neck.

I'm afraid to speak. I'm afraid to know what my voice will sound like when the desire to touch him is so strong. Will I sound needy?

Thankfully Alex doesn't require a verbal response from me. He rolls over, untangling his legs from mine and lifts his arms high above his head as he stretches.

In the dark I hadn't been able to see Alex's naked chest, I had only felt it, but damn is it a sight to behold. It's all tan skin and tight defined muscles with a small patch of dark hair leading from his belly button down below his boxers.

"You want some coffee? Or are you just going to continue drooling over me?" He asks with his signature smirk.

Have I been drooling? I touch the edge of my lips just to make sure, and then glare at the dimples in his cheeks. Why do they have to be so adorable?

Alex pats my leg and I can tell it's meant to be a friendly gesture, but his fingers are far too close to my inner thigh. I gulp, feeling my core heat once again.

He removes his hand slowly, watching his movement with hooded eyes. "Come on," he says, clearing his throat audibly. "I'll make some coffee."

I follow alex downstairs, still only dressed in his shirt, and into the kitchen. We pass Luke's room on the way down and I can't help but laugh when I find that he's still passed out in bed, half of his body hanging off the mattress.