My life

When my mom died my dad shut down. He wouldn't do anything, he just sat in his room and cried. I was no big help at this time. I would leave and party, he wouldn't ask questions, and there were no real answers. He stayed like this for two months, and by then the damage was done. The only thing he would do during this time is go to work and come home and disappear into his room. After one month of partying I found out I was pregnant with my little Jaycee, and it tears me up to know that I can't do much for her, and I all I can give her is me.

When my mom died I saw my dad cry and be broken, and dad's aren't supposed to be sad and broken, but mine was. He showed me what people can do to you, that loving someone, could either be great or horrible. 

Now I love both of my parents and Jaycee. They are the only things I have in this world, and I just can't lose them. 

You are probably wondering if I didn't have Jaycee where would I be... I would die. 

The day I told my dad about Jaycee, he got out of bed and made me breakfast. We both decided that it would definitely be a girl, without a doubt. He them started getting out of bed and smiling, and really smiling. He wanted to help me decide a name for her. I told him I wanted to make her middle name mom's first name. So when she was born her birth certificate said " Jaycelyn Vivienne Fitz" . 

A/N You pronounce Jaycelyn like Jackilyn, I just really loved the spelling:)