I....

"I love you." I said

Toby and I kissed and kissed and kissed

"The thing is, is that I love you to." said Toby

"I know that we have only been going out for 3 weeks and in two days it will be our one month, but if I didn't have strong feelings for you, I wouldn't be saying this." I said

Finally, I told Toby that I love him and I do. I want this too work and thankfully so does he. I went in the house and my dad was sitting on the couch crying.

"Dad, why are you crying." I asked 

"Your mother would be so proud of you." he said

"You think so?" I said as we started crying harder together

"I know so, and before she died she told me it was happening. She wanted me to give you this." he said handing me a note and 1 box

"I have read it so you can go into your room and open it." he said patting me and watching me walk away

I raced up the stairs so that I could open everything. When I got into my room I turned my light on and changed my clothes and crawled into the bed. 

I opened the note first because that is usually supposed to come first.

"Teralyn Danielle,  I must be dead if you are reading this. I want you to know that I love you very much honey. I want you to stay strong and be there for your father. You will be a great mother to any children you choose to have and I want you to tell them that I love them very much. I want you to love someone like your father and I loved each other. You will be a great mother and wife someday, and I know that the one you give your heart to will have my blessing. In this box is a wedding ring set. This one is for your husband, it was your fathers, when your dad feels like he has found the right guy for you, he will give him the ring.  I love you very much, don't forget that." that was the end of my note. 

I know that my dad love Toby and that this is the right thing. I bet when dad and Toby were talking he gave him the ring. I wonder when he will ask me to marry him, but what will I say?