He is. He is....

He got into the car, put his seat belt on, and looks at me.

I gasp.

He looks up and stops " H-Hi" said Toby

"Hi" I said

He is beautiful, just oh my, he could do so much better than me. 

He started talking to Liam, so I started talking to Luna.

After a 15 minute ride we pulled up to an Olive Garden. I looked for my purse on the ground as my door opened. 

It was Toby opening my door, how in the world did he get there so fast, eh, who cares.

I smiled up at him, no Teralyn, you cannot have feelings, but the problem was that I did. 

"Thanks" I said smiling, but I said it lightly because I want him to like me for me and I didn't want to come off to strong.

He smiled a big smile 

"Your welcome." he said

Oh my, now I knew that I was blushing. We all walked into Olive Garden and got a table. 

" What can I get you guys tonight?" asked the waitress, who was really pretty

"I will have a Strawberry Passionfruit and my amazing girlfriend LunaOona will have a Peach Mango Smoothie, a peacha for my peacha." Liam said obviously flirting with Luna 

" I will have a Raspberry Lemonade, and my gorgeous date will have and this is my best guess, correct me if I am wrong Bellini Peach Raspberry Iced Tea." he said looking at my with my approval

We all looked at him in shock, because that is the exact drink I order every time we are here. 

Maybe this is a sign, we will just have to see how this goes. 

We sat there for about 2 hours and just talked and me and Toby actually started to get along. 

We all payed and gave the waitress a tip and as we walked out Toby asked me if he could drive me home by himself because he had his car brought here, and I told him that I would love that. I looked around the parking lot wondering which car was his until he showed me his red mustang, and then I was in shock. 

"Wow, you have a really nice car!" I said

"My parents insisted I drive something with some class, and this is what I got." he said

We got into the car and I looked into his eyes and then right there in the car he kissed me and I kissed him back. 

"I think I really like you." he said

"I like I really like you too." I said