One friend

During my party phase I met a girl Luna, who is the girl who tried to tell me Brody wasn't a good guy to be around. I ignored her, and the next time she saw me on the street crying when I found out I was having Jaycee, she sat down and listened to me tell her everything. She has plenty of money, but she doesn't show it, and she was in the room when I had Jaycee. Jaycee really likes her and we call her aunt Luna in front of her. Luna came up with her nickname Jaycee, because when people asked her name she would look at me and correct the spelling, so she said we should just go ahead and call her Jaycee. Luna has no children and both parents, her parents own a store called LuvvLuxxLuna, which is a really high class store, that she hates. She partied because people that are drunk won't know who she is and judge her for being at a low class party. 

She has a boyfriend that she has been with for a year now and his name is Liam. They are trying to set me up with a guy named Toby, but who would want a girlfriend with a baby, that's not his. But they said he is different than most guys, so I am going to give it a shot. 

My dad is going to watch Jaycee because I don't want her meeting someone that might not be right for her. 

They said we are going to go and eat and just hang out. I decided to wear some nice cropped pink yoga pants with a nice oversized sweater from pink and my grey Vans. When I called to ask Luna what she was wearing she said she was wearing the same thing but with converse. 

Is it bad that I am super nervous but a little excited. It seems nice to get away for a little while. 

" Are you sure your ready for this, you don't have to go?" my dad said 

" I need to try, she needs me and I kind of think she deserves a dad, not to make any assumptions, but I kind of hope this works out." I said

"I know and I think you will love someone some day, they way you love her." he said

I turned away thinking about giving someone half of me and then something happening to them. 

"Maybe." I said

Right then I heard a car beep and I hugged my dad and kissed Jaycee, telling them both I love them.

I took a deep breath and turned the door knob.