Part 12

I shifted back and forth in a little cot like bed, that stood off the ground.  I was waking up slowly, but not fully yet. I was still tired from before, seeing how it took a lot of energy to be  kidnapped by devils. I squinted my face, keeping my eyes closed.  I was afraid to figure out where I was, and who I was with.  The cot under me was soft, with a puffy pillow under my head, and a sheet was on top of me.  My hand didn't burn, but I felt something wrapped around it.  The room was quiet except for breathing, and someone clearing their throats.  "Where am I? Who am I with?" I asked myself as I moaned, thinking of what just happend.  If I wasn't with Rem, he would be outside somewhere searching for me. The thought made me shiver in fear, just pondering on it.  I moaned as I tossed in the small cot, bumping the wrapped part against the matress.  A burning sensation rose from it, but fadded away quickly.  I heard shifting throughout the room, as a door open.

I was scared again.  I didn't want to open my eyes, as the feeling of danger came upon me. The thought of being with Rem drove through my body, making me shake in fear.  I squinted harder, as a hand covered my eyes, and another grabbed the hand that wasn't wrapped.  The hand over my eyes left, letting me open them to see the world. A bright light shined in my eyes, as the light dimmed. I was in a small room, lying on a cot.  Lindo was on my left, putting his hand down.  I thought that it was the hand over my eyes.  Azuna was at my other side, her hand placed my sholder as she rubbed it gentally.  Ritska was sitting at my feet on the opposite side of the room.  She staired at me in worry, almost wanting to cry.  I shifted as I moaned, and looked at Lindo in confusion.  "Where am I?" I asked him, in a soft tone.  Lindo smiled, as Azuna walked away towards Ritska. "The exorsist society.  We're staying here untill you rest, and things die down" he said as he cracked a little smile.  I moaned as I looked up and around the room.  "Where's Roen?" I asked, not seeing him anywhere.

Lindo siged as he started rubbing my head.  "He can't be in the buldng because he's a devil, so he's at home waiting for further instructions.  He convinsed us to join up, so he's rooming with us" he said with a smile.  I moaned as I looked up at Ritska and Azuna.  "Lindo, can I sit up?" I asked him, not knowing if it was the smartest thing to do. Lindo huffed as he shook his head.  "I want you resting more before we try even that" he said in a worried tone. I moaned again as I looked up at the ceiling.  I felt my eye lids getting heavier by the minute.  Rem filled my head as I quickly opened my eyes in fear.  "Lindo, what about Rem?" I asked, the fear rising within me.  Lindo smiled as he sighed.  "I think he ran.  He can't get you in here."  I closed my eyes, then opened them.  "That's good.  I'm sick of him" I said with a huff.  Lindo chuckled, as I heard the other two do the same. Azuna shifted as she walked over to look at me. "I got to go, but I'll check up now and then.  You get some rest, you hear?" she asked, a worried tone filled her voice.  I nodded as I watched her leave.  Ritska scooted next to Lindo, as the door shut closed.

I huffed in boredom as I thought of what would happen next.   "Lindo, what was Rem trying to do with me?" I asked, not knowing how much answers he was going to tell me.  Lindo huffed as he shook his head.  "I don't think I should tell you" he said in a depressed tone to his voice.   I looked at him as I shifted.  "Please tell me" I sighed, almost wanting to cry.  Lindo huffed as he looked at Ritska. "Lindo she's the big piece to his plan.  She deserves to know" she said in a soft tone to here voice.  "I know" Lindo replied, with a huff.  I looked at them both in confusion.  "What are you talking about?" I asked, looking in between the two of them.  Lindo and Ritska exhcanged glanses.  Ritska leaned back against the wall, as Lindo huffed.  "Ella lisen to me, you want to know why Rem wants you so badly?"  I nodded, as I pulled all my attention towards what he was going to say.  Lindo hiffed as he leaned in and whispered.  "Your not my sister.  Your actually Rem's daughter" he spoke, and leaned back to look at me.  I looked at him in shock and confusion.  "What?" Lindo nodded.  "Keep it down and don't talk about it in here. But your part human, part Devil." I looked at him in shock, not knowing what to say.  "But how?" I asked, thinking of all the questions I wanted to ask.  Lindo pushed his hands on my sholder. "Rest for now, and we'll disscuss later" he said as I felt my eye lids drop, and I fell asleep.

Meanwhile...

Rem, Urie, Shiki and Mage sat in the office back at school. Rem was at his desk, leaning back and his hands clasped, as he sat there in thought.  Shiki and Mage was sitting on the table in front of him, relaxing as they waited for what to do next.  Urie was behind Rem, looking at the painting at the wall.  Rem picked up a tile, and placed it on his board on the desk.  He huffed in frustration.  "I should've kept her locked up better" he said with a huff. Urie looked back at him, watching in silence.  "You didn't tell her, did you?" he asked in frustration.  Rem looked back at him, angry about the topic that he was bringing up.  "It didn't come to mind.  I don't even know if she knows herself."  Mage shifted as him and Shiki joined the conversaiton. "So right now, she's being kept in that excorsist society, and she's a devil herself?"  Mage asked in confusion.  Rem nodded, but stayed silent.

"All I need to do is wait until she get's out.  But I need to get her out of there before she get's killed, or something bad happens" Rem said in frustraiton.  Shiki looked up in confusion.  "Will she come back just like that?" he asked.  Rem got up from his desk. "And that's will be part of the problem. Plus, the mutt as well as an Excorsist will be with her" he said with a huff.  Rem sighed before he coninued.  "I don't even think if she wold come back easily."    Shiki shifted in his seat. "Should I call my son?" he asked Rem.  The three of them turned back completley.  Mage spoke before the rest of them.  "You have a son?"  Shiki nodded as he explained.  "Yes, he's also a devil.  He told me that he would help us if need be" he said, as Rem stood up.  "What's the name of your son and can you get him here?" Rem asked.  Shiki nodded. "His name is Aaron and he told me to call him if we need help."  Rem got up from  his desk as he spoke. "Shiki, get your son here, we'll continue planning when Aaron shows up" he said as he walked around his desk.  "We'll get this world dad. Turst me" he said as he looked at the moon.

To be continued....