Chapter 2: Recovering

Well, here is the next chapter! 

Anyway the legendaries/mythicals that were not mention last chapter were: Mewtwo, Genesect, Magearna, Deoxys, and Silvally/Type: Null (yes Cosmog and Cosmoen were mentioned). Do you know why? Guess! They all have something in common.

I also made a change in the last chapter, so check it out!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*Kanto; Pallet Town; Professor Oak's Lab*

It started as any normal day for the Pokemon of the professor. There was a particular group though that felt something was going on.

30 bull Pokemon, who normally would be charging together as a herd and destroying the fence, no matter how many times it was repaired, but today, each one was sat down. Mooing in discomfort. A Sludge Pokemon was sitting nearby, arms crossed and facing the lab. And finally there was a rather large crab Pokemon that was sitting by the pile of sludge, shifting uncomfortably.

These were Ash's Pokemon that he had returned to the lab for some rest. Each one was fiercely loyal and just knew something was up, that's when a bright flash of light appeared.

A pink cat Pokemon had appeared, it's name is Mew.

'Oh good, I am not too late,' Mew said with a flick of her long tail.

Kingler looked at her with calculating eyes, 'What do you mean..?' the crab asked, while snapping his pincers.

Mew faced Kingler and said, 'I mean that that old coot has yet to get back here, that's good, he cannot be trusted, but right now, you and your friends must come with me to Indigo right away! Your trainer needs help!' At those words, Kingler, Muk and the Tauros perked up. Ash needed them? Who were they to deny him? He was their friend and so they each walked up to the pink Pokemon.

'Ash needs help, of course I will come!' Muk exclaimed.

'Our general needs us!' The Tauros mooed.

'What are we waiting for? Let's go!' Kingler added.

Mew looked at each Pokemon and smiled, she then swiftly teleported into the lab, snatched their Pokeballs and teleported back. She gave them the Pokeballs and with that, they had vanished from the lab, just as the professor landed his Dragonite where they had last been, with Delia behind him and Brock and Misty struggling to hang onto the dragon's tail, much to it's annoyance.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*Kanto; Indigo Plateau; Pokemon Center*

Bulbasaur had just been resting on a small bed after that battle. In Bulbasaur's opinion, it was unfair, Team Rocket just HAD to get in the way! Poor Ash, he did not deserve that. Sure, the kid could use a lesson in some humility, but that didn't mean Bulbasaur did not feel sorry for his trainer.

Squirtle sat across from the grass type, with his shades on, watching some TV. He too felt sorry for his 'boss', but the small turtle knew that next time, they would do much better!

Pidgeotto was sitting on top of the TV, preening herself. She was loyal to Ash and felt so bad that she just had to be too tired to participate in the battle.

Charizard, on the other hand was sitting on his lazy ass, on the floor, taking a nap. Bulbasaur and the others were pretty mad at him, Ash had done so much for the lizard and he was treated like absolute dirt in return.

The 4 Pokemon soon perked up as they saw the door to their room open. Nurse Joy rushed in, carrying... a severely injured Pikachu. Ash's 4 Pokemon recognized him... it was Ash's Pikachu, but where was Ash?