Chapter 4: Reuniting The Team

Hey-o everybody! Chapter 4 is here! and judging by the title, I am pretty sure you know what it's about.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*Kanto; A Forest Route; ???; 5 hours after Team Rocket's Attack*

Brutal. That's what it was, Ash had to be vigilant at all times, with pretty much no Pokemon able to battle (AN: other than Charizard, but you know...). The 10 year old and his loyal electric type had been through hell and back. Spearow, Beedrill, running out of water, and running out of food. Luckily; they had found a lake and some berries to tide them over.

Right now, the whole gang was resting by said lake for some well deserved rest.

Charizard was sleeping by the lake's edge.

Ivysaur was resting under the shade of some trees, due to his paralysis.

Pidgeotto was resting in the tree above the grass type, also resting from the paralysis.

Squirtle was in the lake, resting too. Also suffering from paralysis.

Togepi was sitting next to Ash, munching on an Oran Berry.

Pikachu was sitting in Ash's lap, also eating an Oran Berry.

Ash was too, only he had a lot to think about. Like what was that attack Ivysaur used against Team Rocket? How were his other Pokemon at the lab? Where was he to go now?

He had been thinking for so long, that eventually; he drifted off to sleep; his Pokemon choosing to stay awake for protection.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*Kanto; Celadon City; Department Store*

It was hectic in Celadon City's famous department store. There was a Kingler nabbing various Pokemon medicine, a Muk too, and a bunch of Tauros wrecking shit! And finally, a little pink cat (AN: or little pink demon!) was resting nearby where no humans could see her. For once she was not the one causing trouble.... Although she really wanted to. But she returned to being serious, remembering why they were wreaking havoc.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*Kanto; Pallet Town; Professor Oak's Lab*

"So... they just vanished?" Misty asked, in disbelief.

"Yes, they did." Oak said, seething.

"I'm... sure they'll just... turn up?" Brock stated, weakly.

Delia said nothing, just watching everything.

Oak was still seething, but on the inside: he was scared. Could-could he have taken them? Seemed likely, I mean he did save that wretched brat and his rat. To top it all off, they couldn't obtain Ash's other Pokemon from the center or Misty's Togepi.

And knowing him, Ash was alive and well. Damn it!

'Guess I need to call him.'

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*???; ???; ???*

'With this newfound betrayal... comes with the greatest threat to this world, only the chosen heroes can stop them, when the right time comes; we all will join the Chosen One in his quest. Got it everyone?' The Original One asked of his children.

Everyone nodded - although some reluctantly - and filed out of the hall. 'Yes Arceus, we shall,' Ho-oh - the first Legendary Ash ever saw - said and then flew out.

Arceus sighed and then looked to his mystical pool; currently watching Ash, Mew, the traitors, the mysterious man, and someone else.... With an evil aura about them.