Chapter 6: Starting Over

Here's chapter 6, coming right up!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*Orange Islands; Valencia Island; Ash's Dreamscape*

Ash opened his brown eyes to see himself floating within a dark void, alone. The 10 year old took the chance to look around to make sure he was alone before a bright white light blinded him and the void soon dissipated into the familiar landscape of Pallet Town.

"What...?" He questioned, thoroughly confused before seeing something up ahead.

It was a boy, with black hair similar to his own and red eyes. He looked the same age as Ash -if only a few months younger- wearing a red cap, jacket, blue jeans and black sneakers. In his arms was a Charmander. Ash noted he looked a lot like him.

The boy was in front of Oak's lab with 2 other kids his age, one a girl who looked a lot like Ash's childhood friend Leaf, holding a Bulbasaur and the other was someone who looked weirdly enough like Gary, only his hair is more of a light brown, carrying a Squirtle.

Professor Oak - looking much younger than present - stood in front of them with a kind smile. "You 3 have fun out there, collecting gym badges, catching Pokemon and filling up those Pokedexes for me and who knows maybe one of you will be the next Indigo League champion! Haha!"

The Gary clone nodded with a serious expression. "Yeah okay, dad, see ya." And the boy stalked away with a single wave. The Squirtle in his arms waving more enthusiastically.

"See ya, Professor, I'll make sure to catch plenty of Pokemon for your Pokedex!" The girl enthusiastically exclaimed before taking off running, the Bulbasaur jumping out of her arms and running with her.

Oak smiled before turning to the last one.

The Ash lookalike nodded at him with a wave before turning and following the other 2.

It was then that Oak's face contorted into a glare.

Ash was confused by what he had seen until Pallet Town faded away into Indigo's main stadium. Ash then noticed the Ash clone and the Gary clone's were having a battle. It showed that they were on their final Pokemon.

The first round had been; the red eyed boy's Poliwrath vs. the spiky haired boy's red insectoid (new one on him), The second round being a pink cat-like Pokemon (whatever this was) vs. Rhydon, the third round was Alakazam vs. Snorlax, the fourth round was a jackal-like Pokemon (whatever that was) vs. Pidgeot, and the fifth round was Pikachu vs. Jolteon, and they all led up to the last and final round being:

Charizard vs. Blastoise.

Ash watched as the 2 ordered their Pokemon to attack.

"Char! Flamethrower!" The Ash clone commanded his fire-breathing lizard.

Charizard acknowledged the order and spat out a stream of hot flames at the blue turtle across him.

The spiky haired boy crossed his arms and commanded simply. "Block with Hydro Pump."

Blastoise did just that, canceling out the Flamethrower.

The 2 Pokemon kept at it with their trainers commanding them while Ash watched in awe. These guys looked powerful! And then something awesome happened...

"You can't beat me, Red! I'm Professor Oak's son! And my Blastoise has the type advantage over you Charizard, face it! It's over." The Gary clone proclaimed.