Chapter 12: The Onix of Crystal

Hey everyone, back at it with chapter 12! And from the title, I think you can guess what this is about.

I'm not doing every episode of course, just the ones I want and a lot of original content.

This chapter may surprise you.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*Orange Islands; Deserted Island; the beach*

It was a peaceful day in the Archipelago, the Wingull were cawing and the waves were twisting and turning calmly. The desert island was nothing but peaceful.

Ash, Pikachu, Allena, Aero, and Tracey were sprawled out on a deserted island's beach while their Pokemon (bar Pikachu and Aero) were training in the background.

Allena had sent Shadow, Neon, Gaspar, Warlock, and Vala back to where ever she stored her Pokemon for a well deserved rest after the disaster on Mandarin. So with her instead was a Chatot named Pedro, a Raichu named Storm, a shiny Nidoking named Nido, Inferno the Charizard, and Luna the Lapras.

Allena's Pokemon were teaching Ash's Pokemon some new moves in preparation for the future. Ash's Pokemon consisting of Pidgeot, Squirtle, Muk, Togepi, Lapras were listening intently.

Pedro spread his wings and flapped them as his wings began to glow with molten flames. Pidgeot was copying him, but only flickers of fire appeared before dissipating, Heat Wave was a work-in-progress.

Luna and Lapras were out at sea, learning new attacks and how to maneuver the best in water in a battle.

Squirtle was also out with Luna and Lapras.

Togepi was with Inferno, melting his heart with the fairy type's cuteness. Togepi was also getting the hang of Dazzling Gleam and a few other moves.

Muk and Nido were practicing with a variety of different moves both their respective species could learn, they both seemed to be having a blast.

Storm would be helping Pikachu out if the electric type wasn't asleep so the larger electric mouse chose to train alone.

Pikachu and Aero were resting with their trainers after what happened with Team Rocket on Mandarin.

It had been 2 days since the fiasco and Allena and Aero were still recovering from their battle with Neutron.

Ash hadn't asked the girl what happened and he decided not to. She respected his privacy, he would respect hers.

Tracey had been stealing looks at Ash and Allena for 2 days, he hadn't said anything given the disaster, but he would finally ask when the heat finally cleared.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*Kanto; The Tree of Beginning; Mew's home*

Ash's Mew flicked her tail as she hovered into the hollow of the giant stone structure. The Tree of Beginning. A place shrouded in ancient history involving legendary Pokemon, wars of the great past, and the wielders of Life.

An old looking Mew was perched on a pile of toys, several baby Pokemon were playing with some of the toys. This Mew was very different from Ash's considering she had some grayed fur here and there, this legendary also carried the eyes of one who had seen many millenia, which was true, this was the very first Mew, the most powerful of them all, the creator of all Pokemon (that aren't basically gods like Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina).

'Mother...' Ash's Mew whispered.

The old Mew chuckled as she hovered slowly and wobbily to her daughter.