Chapter 6.

Taylor's POV:

I finally left Louis' arms and the awkwardness left me. He had been holding me there for a while. I could feel his warm breath against my head. It wasn't the best feeling in the world but I suppose it was better than being caught by Harry's Mum.

By the time Louis had let go of me I could see a faint shadow start to apper. I knew it was Harry by the way the hair wooshed around as he walked. I laughed a little and heard my new boyfriend speak. "She's gone guys." He whispered. He probably had no idea where we were in there, we could've left by all means and he still wouldn't be able to see. Louis struggled to get up a little and kept getting tangled in the branches of the trees. I helped him up but made sure Harry didn't notice. I didn't want him to get jealous after 2 hours of dating.

"So you guys hungry?" Harry asked. We'd finally made our way out of the dark and into Harrys kitchen. I sat in a wooden chair and noticed how much Harrys kitchen was like mine. The art work from me and my brother, the pots and pan in the sink and even down to the bin being over in the corner near the door.

"Mmm, nah I'm good thanks." I replied. I had already eaten lunch and lets just say, I'm kinda on a strict diet at the moment. "You sure?" Louis continued. "Harry makes the best sandwhiches, don't you Harry?" Louis got up from his chair and hit Harry in the balls. Harry let out a moan and Louis laughed it off as he walked into the bathroom. I frowned. "Why'd he do that?" I asked. Harry looked really hurt but he answered as per normal. "He does it all the time. Its like our secret code or something." Harry laughed. I shook my head wondering if Harry would give Louis pay back or not.

Harry grabbed my hand, his grip was tight and manly. I tried to let go as he was making me feel as if he was going to do something bad to me. I closed my eyes letting the world around wonder while Harry guided me. I heard a sudden BANG but kept my eyes closed. The bang was followed by a deep laugh and Harry finally letting go of my hands.

"You alright mate?" I opened my eyes to see we were standing in Harry's bedroom. Louis lying in the floor laughing so hard he could probably wet himself and Harry helping him up.

"What just happened?" I frowned and wondered if they'd even repsond with an answer I could understand.

"I fell off Harry's bed." Louis replied. He finally managed to stop laughing and put on a serious face. "That actually really hurt."

"I bet it would have, Tay you heard the bag right?" I nodded my head. "It was BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG" Harry can be loud when he wants to be. He can also be really quiet a times too.

"I don't think it was that loud Haz." I walked next to Harry who was standing next to where Louis had just been lying. "Close enough."

"Thanks for dinner Hazza Mazza." Louis thanked and took his plate into the kitchen. Laughing, I replied "Hazza Mazza?" Harry joined in with the laughter. "You've never called me that before." Harry got up and took him plate into the kitchen too. I followed since you cannot leave those two alone for more than 3 seconds or they'll either be acting gay or playing around with eachothers hair.

"Well, you know.. you know." Louis seemed to stutter. "Well, if you can call me Hazza Mazza... can I call you Lou Boo?" Harry joked. Louis face went all serious. I could see his mouth titching like all he wanted to do was laugh. "Lou Boo? Really Harry? Really?" Louis finally let out a laugh.

Louis was a nice guy. Fun to be around, always having a joke and bouncing around. Even though he's almost 21 he acted like he was 10 sometimes. I liked how well Harry and Louis got along too. They trusted eachother. They're like 2 peas in a pod.