Chapter Eight.

Hey guys, hope you're all liking the story so far. Don't forget to vote & comment. I'l reply.. Hopefully. Anyways, I'm doing because somewhere in the next few chapters Harry & Taylor.... Get.. Lets say physical. Yeah, so maybe if you don't wanna read about that - its fine.. You won't miss much but I'm just letting you all know before I get comments saying "Oh, I'm 12 years old. You never told us about this. Oh gross." So, I'm warning you now. If you wanna keep reading the fanfic but don't wanna read the physical part - just skip past it. Like I said - you won't miss much.

But back to the story

-Taylor xx

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ugh. Why is day time TV so boring?" Louis mumbled under his breath. I had to agree. All that was on were talk shows, really -when I may really, I mean like 20 years- old movies or those add you but Proactiv from.

"Agreed." I replied standing up. "Where you going Mr Styles?" Louis jumped to his feat at the same time as I did. "For a walk Mr Tomlinson." Louis had a thing of mothering me. Yeah, I was the youngest but I'm sure I can take care of myself.

"Mind if join?" I had no time to shake my head, Louis had already grabbed his coat and gloves. Ugh, I just need sometime to think.

It was cold outside. Well, the fact it had been snowing for the last week hadn't helped. I let Louis talk most the way, I just listened to his soft, sweet remarks and jokes. He had a way of getting people to listen.

"Tell me a story Hazza Bear." Louis hit me in the arm. "You haven't said a word the whole walk."

"Man, we've only just left the street." I joked, even though it was true. I looked behind me - our house still insite.

"Oh whatever, just talk to me. Let me know everythings fine." He had a more serious tone to his voice.

"What if everything not fine Lou?" I felt my face freeze as the tears swell up. Not now. Please. Not while we're outside where fans and the media could start to worry. "I mean, my girlfriend practially died infront of me yesterday. Now I feel like.. Like.. not a true boyfriend because I'm not next to her when she needs me the most Lou. I just want her to wake up, and when she does I'm.. I'm.."

Louis put his arm around me and I let out a massive sob. Probably the biggest one I've done since last week. "Here, Haz. Take a tussie before you get all your snot over my brand new coat." I choked, laughing and crying never mix.

"She's put me through so much, I want her to know whats shes put me through.. The... The.. Bitch. How could she? Why did she? She told me she loved me. What a load of bullshit Louis. If she loved me, she'd never do this too me. She made me watch her die then come alive again. DO YOU KNOW WHATS GOING THROUGH MY HEAD?" I had to let it out at some stage.

Louis stood infront of me in horror. He heard everything I'd just said and now I'd regreted it. "Harry?" I let out a sigh. "mmhmm."

"If you want to go back to Taylors ward - do it. Like you said, you're her boyfriend. You've got to be there for her." Louis voice was sincere. Like he really truely meant it. "If it was my girlfriend in there to, I'd never want to leave her alone. If you want, I can drive you dwon there now."

Louis sat down at the nearest park bench. He instantly got up - forgetting th seat would be wet from all the snow. "No. I'm not going down there. The bitch has made me suffer. She should now too." I cannot believe what I was saying. By the more horror on Louis face - I could tell he didn't too.

"HARRY! Don't you ever say that again. Oh my god." He literally walked off. Just leaving me standing there. "Fine. You're a bitch too. Just.. Just leave! I'll get home when I want too." Louis shook his head in dismay and stormed off.