Conversation (Inspired by MMF♥) (Part 2)

Why God, why?

Have you forsaken me?

Am I nothing but a waste?

Please prove me wrong.

Carry me along.

Show me what it's like to believe again.

I'm struggling and nothing I do is helping.

You said, "You turn to every refuge except me, child."

And I looked up to you with tears in my eyes.

"What am I suppose to do when I've been feeling like this for months?"

"Be still, Beloved."

"No one seems to notice, and no one seems to care. Oh God, why? Why?"

"You're trying to fill a hole that only I can fill, princess."

"Even when I first felt complete and okay it all went away! Oh God, I'm so scared. I'm scared."

"For I have not given you a spirit of fear."

"Please send someone. It's so hard to just move on.."

"Look to the future in hope, live to the now, and do not worry about tomorrow."

"Is it so bad to want to love again? I don't even know if I have anything left to give. I'm just like all the broken characters in the books Lord. But fiction isn't real so I don't see a good ending coming for me, not like Dynah or Sarah got. Dynah got Joe and Sarah got Michael. God, someone who was like both of those men would be perfect. God, give me an ending. Prove me wrong! I'm begging you! All I want is someone to care about me again!"

"I am all the love you need."

"I know, I know. But it's so hard to obey when life gets at me like this."

"Be still, Beloved."

"What does that even mean? God help me! Please!"

"Be still."