Weekend Friends!

**Aphmau's POV**

    "Aphmau!" I turned, looking behind me to see a certain bluenette running towards me. I grin, stopping in my tracks and waiting for Katelyn to catch up. "Hey, are you doing anything tonight?" I shake my head, walking side by side with Katelyn back towards the dorms. "Good! All of us were gonna go out tonight, and since you crazy dancers are always busy, I was hoping that you'd have at least one free day." I giggled, bumping her shoulder.

    "You drama nerds are always practicing in empty rooms or singing in the courtyard." She laughed, brushing away a strand of hair from her face. "But sure, that would be amazing! I haven't had a fun day with friends in so long!" Katelyn smiled, switching the knapsack she carried to the other shoulder.

    "I can't wait! Do you want to drop by my and Nana's dorm later? Us girls are gonna get ready there." I nodded, reaching back and pulling my hair around to rest down my right shoulder.

    "I'll meet you in an hour?" Katelyn nodded before she was pulled away by one of her other friends. I waved her off before turning towards the building, a smile growing on my lips.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      "Hey, Aph!" Nicole pulled the door open, giving me a grin. Her red hair was pulled up into a messy bun, and she was wearing a t-shirt and shorts. I was wearing something similar, and a canvas bag on my back held my outfit for the night. I smiled, stepping into the room. There was laughter and giggling, the sounds of young women all together in one room. My smile grew, and I jumped over the back of the couch so I was sitting next to Lucinda.

    "Hey, Lucy." She looked at me with a smile, still putting on the last of her makeup.

    "Good to see you Aph. Now, how about I do your makeup tonight? One of the boys is bound to fall for you." I laughed, a blush darkening my cheeks.

     "N-No!" I stammered, nudging her shoulder after she lowered the mascara wand from her face. She grinned, tossing her orange hair.

    "Oh, honey. Haven't you noticed how Laurance and Garroth trip over themselves just to do whatever it is you want? They looove you!" She pulled out the last phrase, batting her eyelashes and making her voice higher as she teased. (Please tell me someone gets this reference). I smacked her arm, blushing even more.

    "It's a fact Aphmau," Nana spoke up, shaking ever so slightly. I forgot how fangirly she could be. I rolled my eyes, bringing my bag around and digging through it to find my makeup. "They have the stupidest looks on their faces whenever you're around. And Garroth starts to stammer like an idiot!" Nana giggled, and Nicole started laughing.

     "How come they aren't falling for any of you?" I complained, pulling out my makeup case and digging through it for my foundation.

     "Cause they've been with us for ten plus years. You just came back after so long, and you're very pretty. How else are they supposed to react?" Katelyn joins us in the room, makeup mostly finished. I blushed again, taking out my mirror and placing it on the table.

     Cadenza looked over at us, and I saw something flash through her eyes. Then she laughed as she brushed through the fire in her hair. "That's not true! Why Katelyn, Travis is so head over heels for you!" Katelyn growled, taking her own brush and yanking it through the knots in her hair.

     "He's a perv. He's always flirting with girls." Now it was my turn to giggle.

     "But he flirts differently with you! It's like he actually cares!" All of us laughed at Katelyn's bright red face and she, in turn, chucked a pillow at us.