Chapter 6

"AHH! No stop! Tyron!!!!!!" I said giggling as I ran around Kings Apartment

It was the two days before Christmas, school was out and I had spent the night at King's. Now he's chasing me like a damn fool because I won't stop calling him Tyron. I ran from the living room back to his bedroom, lord my stomach hurts from laughing so hard. Just then I felt someone lift me up in the air and toss me on the bed. King pinned me down and he just stared at me as I continued to giggle.

"Tyron, your ass is to damn heavy!" I said trying to calm my laughing down

"You gon stop calling me Tyron"

"Nope" I said popping the P "I'm your girl, I can call you whatever I want" I said smiling

I leaned up and pecked him once, then twice, and a third time while rolling my hips on his. 

"Women your gon be the death of me" King said before kissing me

Just then his phone rang but of course his heavy ass had to take it well he was laying on top of me.

"What" he said into the phone

"......"

"Nah I'm with Jazzy"

"......"

"alright, you sure?"

"......."

"where you at"

"...."

"Alright one" he said before clicking off

"Go get dressed baby" King said slapping my ass

"Boy don't be putting your man-ish hands on my behind" I said kissing my teeth "Where we goin?" 

"Your comin with me to the Trap house, Kirk's over there with Tri"

"Fine" I said "but you gotta get your heavy ass up first"

"Give me a kiss first" he said

I gave him a quick peck and he left the room so I could get up and change. I went to my drawer and took out something to wear. I decided to match king he had on a pair of army print pants with a black v-neck T-shirt and his tims. I put on a pair of army print joggers with a long sleeve black v neck shirt, along with my tim's and I pulled my hair into a messy bun. When I was done I walked into the kitchen where king was standing.

"Tyron I'm hungry" I told him

"We can get something from McDonalds and don't start getting on about you not wanting to gain weight" He said walking toward the door. 

The last time we went to McDonalds I went on about it not being good for me and ordered a salad... let's just say my man was not too happy about it and made me eat a big mac for actting like that.

I followed King out to his car, he opened the door for me and helped me in. once he was in we drove off. I looked out the window just thinking. My mom hasn't called in 5 weeks... me and King been together for two weeks now. It was something being with him, he makes me laugh and shows me the love I've never had... and let's not forget he puts my ass in my place which I'll admit I need some times, but he's the only one that can pull that shit.

"Whatchu thinkin 'bout baby?" King asked grabbing my hand

"hmm, nothing" I said

King pulled into the McDonalds drive thru

"Whatchu want?" he asked

"Nugget meal with a diet coke" I said

"can I have a two ten piece Nugget meal with a coke, 5 big Mac's, and a 5 qaurder pounder with chesses" King said