Niall Is A Little Lost - A Niall Horan Fanfiction

“Dammit Harry!”

I started lashing out, kicking my legs, jerking awkwardly underneath the lump on top of me. I struggled to catch my breathe, the boy knocking it out of my lungs. I manage to kick him off me, and he rolled off the bed onto the floor. After a few seconds of me struggling to catch my breathe, a small head of curly brown hair bobbed up from the end of the bed, a huge grin drawn perfectly on his face.

“You asked me to wake you up! You didn’t specify how! Anyway, your mum let me in. Get dressed, you’re meeting the guys today!”

“Ah yes, the mysterious band!” Harry had auditioned for the X Factor in June, and although he passed through to bootcamp, he wasn’t good enough to be solo. So Simon, being all MR Boss manager man, put him together with a few others boys to form some super boy band. I have to say, if they were all as genetically gifted as Harry was, I was one lucky girl to be in the same room as all of them.

“Trust me, you’re gonna love them.” Harry watched me as I stumbled over to my wardrobe, and rummaged through it’s contents. I settled for a simple pair of shorts and a Hollister tee shirt. I grabbed a red cardigan, and headed into the en suite. I closed the door slightly, but not all the way. I still wanted to talk to Harry, but I didn’t want him watching me.

“You say that about everyone though! Remember George? No one liked him.” I stripped of my pyjamas and pulled on the shorts, fastening the button.

“Ahhh George!”

“Yeah, AAAAH GEORGE.” I pulled the teeshirt over my head, kicking the pyjamas into a corner.

“But he was lively, Ellis. Kept drooling though..” he trailed of deep into thought. I appeared back from behind the door, pulling on the cardigan.

“Yes, but that’s because he was a dog.”

***

After staying at mine for an hour, we decided to make our way down to the station to meet the boys. They were staying at his to “bond” as a band. They had two weeks before they had to fly off to wherever they were going, and I wanted as much time with my best friend as I could get.

“So what’re their names again? Liam..”

“Liam, Zayn, Niall and Louis. I reckon you’d like Liam.” I remembered him from the auditions last year. That was the only series of the show that I had watched religiously, but that was only because I fell in love with Eoghan’s accent.

“Oh really?”

“Yeah. Talk of the devil!” I turned around and followed Harry’s line of sight, and set my eyes on a rather tall and handsome stranger. My cheeks flushed a little as he approached, smiling at us.

“Liam, this is Ellis. Ellis, Liam.” We exchange greetings, before another lad appeared from behind Harry, a smile spread on his face.

“Alright guys and dolls? Who’s the chick?”

“Ellis, Louis. Louis, Ellis. Lou, you know when the others are coming?”

Louis coughed, and dropped his oversized bag on the floor. “Just got off the phone with Zayn, he said Niall’s flight was delayed. They’ll be here soon.”

And with that, we found ourselves spending an hour at the station. The boys were so lovely, they actually seemed like a real boy band. Louis had such an infectious personality, always cracking a joke, happy go lucky kind of person. And Liam, he was so calm, so smiley. His smile just made me want to never stop smiling back. Me and Harry left the boys for a few minutes, and popped over the road to the nearby Starbucks for refreshments.

“So, you like them?” We were waiting by the counter for the drinks when Harry turned to me, looking sincere.

“Yeah, they’re cool.”

“Fancy either of them?” Harry smirked at me, and I kicked him gently. We received our drinks, then jogged back over to the station, only to discover they had been joined by two more boys.

“Oh, decided to join us then?” Harry strode up towards the new arrivals, and gave them each a man hug, slapping their backs violently. The darker skinned of the two gazed at me, smiled, then focused his attention back onto Harry. He was gorgeous, tall, dark, mysterious.

“Guys, this is my good pal Ellis.” Harry ushered me forwards, and pointed at the two boys. “that’s Zayn, and that one’s Niall.”

At the mention of his name, a small blond appeared from behind Zayn and Liam, running his hands through his messy hair. His eyes were a beautiful aqua colour, bright, shining in the light. A smile played on his soft lips, and he blinked rapidly. He was dressed in baggy skinny jeans, hitops and a grey jersey. He took another step towards me, and held out his hand at me, his smile even brighter.

“Alri’?”