WTF

The coin keeps flipping and flipping and the anxiety keeps killing me!
It lands and we both look!

Huh! "Tails" Nicolas yells in excitement not wanting to go first!
"Fine" I start and look at him, I scoot my chair closer to his desk and fold my hands on my lap.
"Look I still love you but I cannot get hurt again, do you know how hard it was to stop crying at night, do you know how hard it was to smile sometimes. You hurt me so much"
I start tearing up and continue " I kept telling myself that I wasn't worth it, I was ugly, no one will ever love me and it's all because of you, so us getting in a relationship so soon won't feel right so that's all I wanted to say and I don't blame you though because I wouldn't want me either"!
He got up and walked towards me and I stood up in front of him with my eyes towards the ground. He lifted my chin basically telling me to look at him!

"You were and still is one of the most beautiful, talented, smartest, outstanding and strongest woman I know, I was an idiot, such an unbelievable dumb ass to have let you go. I wanted you so bad but I didn't think my father would except you and even if he didn't it shouldn't matter what he thinks you are my mate. And I still shouldn't have let my mate live with hatred towards me, I just let you go without even giving you an explanation on why I couldn't be with you! When I found out my father really liked you and saw you as family I cannot explain how hard I tried to find you that day. I wish I can take it back but I can't, all I can do is try and make it better, so Lela instead of rushing into a relationship so fast, let's just get to know each other more. I promise I won't hurt you ever again I just want you and only you we can take things as slow as you want, just please."

I have so many tears coming out of my eyes and Nicolas's eyes are red and he is trying not to cry. I slowly kiss his cheek basically telling him that we can try and he looks at me and smiles which makes a tear fall out of his right eye and I wipe it off. He softly grabs me and hugs me and I hug him back.

5 minutes later

Tears have dried and we were still hugging!
Well he was hugging me!
"Uhhh Nicolas"
"Hm"
"Nicolas"
"Hm"
"Like 5 minutes have passed and you are still hugging me"
"I can't help it"
But he did slowly get off of me. "Do you know where um Dylan's room is because he's not in his old room and I wanted to talk to him too" I asked Nicolas
" oh yeah he is in um room 310"
"Thanks" I said and started to walk out!
" no thank you for giving me another small chance" he said smiling. I smiled and said "you're welcome" I almost made it out the door until I forgot to give him my number.
I turn around and he looks up "lemme see your phone" he gave it to me in confusion. I put my number in his phone saved as Lela, I wouldn't look through his phone because he isn't my boyfriend and I honestly don't feel like it!
"Here" I gave him back his phone "your name is not Lela in this phone" he said "then what is it" I ask. He hands it to me and I see baby girl in it, i laugh and throw it at him (which he catches) and walk out and I can feel him smirking!

I walk up the stairs heading to 310 and I can hear someone arguing. It kind of sounded like Jessie, so I get a little closer and then I hear my brother!

I go up to the door and it says 310!
I knock on the door and Jessie answers the door very angrily

"What do you want ugly fat bitch"

"I wanna talk to my brother dumb stupid cunt"

It's obvious that I'm not good at comebacks!

"Us mates are having a very important conversation"!

What

The

Fuck!!!