Date Night

It's been about two days since I've told Nicolas we can try.
And tonight is our date night.

He told me to dress up a little bit so I've picked out a cute outfit, date night appropriate. He said he is gonna be at my door by nine it is 7:30 now. So I make my way to the bathroom to shower and brush my teeth.
After that I sit down at my vanity with my towel on and flat iron my hair and do some light makeup.

I'm finished with that and hey it only took me an hour so that gives me enough time to get dressed

I put lotion on, deodorant, and then my clothes. I start to spray perfume and I hear a knock on my door.
I spray the perfume and go to the door.

I see Nicolas with red roses in his hand and a jewelry box.

"Hi" he says and kisses me.
"Hi" I question.
"You look fantastic"
"You don't look to bad yourself" I say giggling
He wore

"You look fantastic""You don't look to bad yourself" I say giggling He wore

"Here are some flowers" he says putting them out so I can take it.
"You really didn't have to buy me anything, dinner is enough."
"Please take the roses LelaAnn I just wanted to give you some stuff"
I huff and take the roses.
"Thank you"
I turn around and put them on my bed to remind myself to put them in water when we get back.
Nicolas comes up behind me and whispered in my ear
"Close your eyes" and that sent shivers right down my spine.
I close my eyes and feel the coldness from the jewelry gently touch my neck.
"Open"
I open my eyes and it's a gold dainty necklace with two little wolves making a heart. I literally cannot stop looking at it.

"Lela"
....
"Lela"
....
"LELA"

"Yeah" I say startled
"You were zoned out for a few are you okay? Is the necklace too much? If it is I can take it back and we can forget about the necklace situation".

I start to laugh

I looked at him and gave him one of the most passionate kiss you can ever imagine.

You know the one where it feels like you can melt into the kiss.

We stop to catch air and our foreheads are touching.

"Yknow you're cute when you're flustered"

He laughs lowly with his eyes closed.

He lifts up and pecks me on the lips.
"Come on beautiful, we have a date".

He takes my hands and leads me out.

Time skip because I'm lazy asf

We make it to the restaurant and let me tell you
GURL IT WAS BEAUTIFUL

But it just wasn't me.

"Nicolas I don't wanna sound ungrateful and I definitely don't want to be a bummer but can we please go somewhere else"

"Baby I was kinda hoping we wouldn't have to go in there. I was just trying to impress you. You deserve everything and I just wanna give that to you".

"You don't have to I'm already impressed and I have everything as long as you're here"

We lean in and kiss each other

"I've got an idea" Nicolas says smirking.

He drove down to Culver's and orders two Culver's deluxe, 10 piece shrimp basket. sides chili cheese fries, onion rings, and cheese curds. We both got large Coca Cola and Tall concert mixers.

😫 That sounds really good right now

He drives off down a narrow highway and into a drive in movie theater.
This is amazing.
There isn't a lot of people maybe like 10 cars.
I didn't even know there were still any drive in movie theaters left.
"So not a lot of people know about this but I thought you might like it"
"I love it" he lets his top down and we snuggle in the front to eat and watch the movie.

2 hours later

We make it back to the pack house.
Nicolas is carrying the leftover food and I have the key.

Once we get in Nicolas heads to the fridge to put the food back. I walk behind him and wrap my arms around him. He turns around and lifts me up carrying me to his room.

"I wanna sleep next to you tonight is that okay"? He asks

"Yes it is"

We get to his room and he hands me a Pink Floyd T-shirt to sleep in which I take without question.

I get in bed next to him and we both start cuddling.

"Thank you for tonight" I said

"No thank you princess" he says

"For giving me a chance" he continues

He kissed my forehead and I slowly but surely drift off into a peaceful sleep.

Forgetting the flowers

Next morning

"ALPHA!"

"It better be a good ass reason to why you are barging into my room" Nicolas growls.

"Alpha Your father has passed"

——————————————————
ALPHA DANIEL NOOOOOOOOO

😢

I FEEL FUCKING HORRIBLE FOR DOING IT
But please don't hate me

R.I.P pops 💛💛💛

please if you have not
Share
Vote
Follow me
And also comment