The house

Lela POV

Everyone made it back to the pack house but Nicolas was taking me someplace different a little ways away from the pack house.

We pull up in front of this gorgeous house.

"This house belonged to my mother and father

"This house belonged to my mother and father. He and I moved into the pack house slowly after my mom died. But now it belongs to us and our  future kids." He says caressing my hands.

At this point with the engagement and the house I just started crying.

"Thank you so much" I say

"Anything for you... come on. Let's go inside. There is somethings I wanna show you"

We make it inside and I'm completely shooketh.

"Nicolas this is so beautiful"

"Not as beautiful as you" he say flirtatiously

"Or really" I say flirting back and getting closer.

I was just about to kiss him but "show me the house" I said breaking away

I can feel him smirking.

"Right this way my queen"

He showed me the entire house but one room he showed me last was his.

We are currently standing in front of a door with a poster saying keep out on it.

"I wanted to show you my room . But look please don't laugh" he says and instantly start laughing.

"Lela this is bad... you're already laughing. Forget it". He says and walks off.

But actually wanna see so I just go in.

"No baby please"

I look around and to my surprise. He had a whole wall full of books. His bed in the middle. A desk with glasses on it and a math book and drawing sketch book. Which I obviously grabbed.

This man was hiding an entire past from me.

"Lela, I know they are bad drawings"

"You were a nerd too! You bullied me and we were just alike"

"Lela baby, I was an idiot and I promised you that I would apologize every day of my life. Baby I'm so sorry"! He says on his knees holding me

"Get up" I say laughing

He got up and I kiss him passionately.

We break away and I say "you are forgiven"

"I love you so much"

"I love you so much more baby" I say back