That long...

It's been a year already and Nicolas, Dylan and I are crazy close and everyone is happy.
Still, the pain of Alpha Daniel won't go away but we are finally okayish now.

Right now I am getting dressed because Nicolas has a surprise for me. I take a shower and put on a sexy outfit. We still have yet to mate completely but I wanted the mating process to be out of our control.
I wanted it to come naturally and he is fine with that.

I wear a blue and white dress that does have shorts that you can see

(Picture in media)

And I curl my hair.
I make sure I put a swimsuit under it just Incase. I start to walk out of my door to see Nicolas wearing

 I start to walk out of my door to see Nicolas wearing

"Looking good Mr.Clark" I say admiring my mate.

"Thank you beautiful And you look amazingly sexy Ms.Walker"

"Thank you darling" I say

We make it to the beach and no one is there but it is so beautiful.

We sit down and he started to open the pizza

"Nicolas who did this and left" I say laughing

"Huh"?

"There is no way the pizza could just be here and still be hot" I say

He laughs nervously "that's my secret"

We ate and a while later he got up and started to take his clothes off.

"What kinda party is this" I laugh

"Come join me for a swim" he says looking at me and smirking.

"Okay" I knew he was gonna ask me to swim.
I take my clothes off slowly and teasingly, making sure that he was watching. I could feel his heat from here. I start to run off to the water and of course he ran after me.

After we had some fun in the water started to walk back to the blanket. before I could even sit down he grabbed my arm softly and turned me towards him.

He got down on one knee.

"Nicolas"?

He pulled out the most gorgeous ring I've ever seen.

"LelaAnn you have made me the happiest man EVER. I made a mistake ...... or seven in the past. But, what wasn't a mistake was falling in love with you. Will you marry me beautiful"?

I waited a little while before yelling
"OF COURSE I'LL MARRY YOU".

We heard clapping and cheering from all around us while we were hugging and kissing.

The whole pack is here.

And Everything is perfect!