The nerve

Hold up
Wait..
Hol..
Wtf she just say

I'm just literally staring at them like

"Wait you're his mate" I said pointing at Jessie then Dylan

"DUH didn't you just hear me" she yelled out but I wasn't paying any attention to her I was staring at my brother in confusion to find anything in his eyes to tell me that what she was saying was a lie.
I huffed and said "I guess the moon goddess hates you too" then I turned and walked away. I know that was harsh and I know you can't control who your mate is but goddamn, my brother is with that roach infested bitch.

I make it to my room, close my door and sit on the bed.

LelaAnn he is happy with her -Ann said

How do you know that

I can feel it and he is really hurt by what you said

Why should I care, all these years he told me he hated me, he wished I was dead, why can't I do it back

Because that's not who you are!

I cut off connection with her because
I hate to say it but
She was right

I know, I'm always right!

I rolled my eyes

Then I got back up to apologize! When I opened my door Dylan was there with his fist up to the door. I guess I didn't smell him because I was to into my thoughts!

We stared at each other for a while then he spoke up!

"Lela do you really hate me"?

"No.........I just was upset and I shouldn't have said that! But I should hate you" I said

He nodded his head saying "I would hate me too"

"I looked at him and continued "I should hate you and Nicolas but I don't, I thought I was going to come back and never forgive any of you for what you did but here I am. I just love both of you so much that my mind is telling me to hate you guys but my heart is telling me to forget about what happened and I...I" I couldn't finish my rant because I was crying so much! I don't know when I started crying it just came out!

Dylan was hugging me and I hugged him back!

"Lela I am the worse brother ever,I knew I was hurting you and I did nothing about it. Now I regret what I did and I'm probably too late"

I cut him off "just promise me one thing...
whatever happens, we stick together and never let anything come between us! Okay" I put out my pinky finger
Then he hurried up and put out his pinky finger and promised. "I promise"