I'm gonna fuck him up!

Do you like the new cover?

Hey Y'all

Wassup I'm back 😁
Guys imma need y'all to help a friend out
That's right we friends
No.....
Alright then!

Vote
PLEASE Comment
Add to your library
And share

Thanks❤️❤️
_______________________

Before we start I know that the places that I use does not go with the people in it

Example: Twilight the movie was not in Jersey I know
I did that for a reason.
_______________________

Nicolas POV

I picked up his sent and called an old friend of mine who's pack is here in New Jersey to help me get my mate back.

"Hey Jacob I need your help and I need you to bring your vampire friends".

But the sent isn't close at all it like a two day drive but my wolf can make it Shorter.

LelaAnn's POV
Next morning

"You sick bastard"  I say as Steve licked my neck where my mark should be.

"Only for you little one"

"Jackass"

"Finally the moon and the sun are aligned" the vampire said

"We've been waiting on this eclipse for a long time. This is where your blood is the strongest." He continues

"I'm terribly sorry LelaAnn I am but I need this I'm gonna take your blood before you shift"

I instantly felt my blood start to boil and I scream in pain.

I look to my right with tears in my eyes at the vampire and his fangs came out

I'm not gonna lose you Lela
Make me take over
It will hurt less and you will see

I switch over to Ann and as soon as I did that the vampire runs in my direction but he stopped mid way!

It was like he was frozen in time
Everyone was actually frozen

Ann switch me back

I come back and it felt weird. I shifted and I was a wolf but my paws are not on the ground!

Kill All Of Them

I followed Ann's orders and did what I had to do!
After that was done
I look at the glass and I'm in complete shock.
I shift back not caring if I was naked and then the door flew open.

My mate
And brother
Also some other people that I'm not worried about.

I run to him and hug him

But he looks at me in confusion

I whimper and his face changes
He take off his shirt and puts it on me it's clearly way bigger than me.

"Why are your eyes lighter" he asks but he continues
"And did you did all of this" he says in a shaky voice.
"I guess" I say
"What's wrong" I continued
"Well I was planning on rescuing you but clearly my mate can handle herself" he chuckles lightly.
"There is something I have to tell you" I say nervously

"Wait just a second beautiful" he says and it makes me blush.
"I guess we weren't needed after all. Thanks bro" they do their little hand shake with a hug and the guys says. " hey next time you two are in jersey hit me up. My mate and I would love to have dinner or something"
"Sure thing"
"Bye" he says and him and his friends run off.

When it was just Dylan, Nicolas, and I left I got ambushed with a hug from my brother. I gladly hugged him back.

"I thought we were gonna be too late. I should've been there to protect you" Dylan says in a shaky tone trying not to cry.

"It's not your fault" I say and he pulls back. I wipe his tears off and kiss his cheek. "And I'm here aren't I"

"Yeah. You're a badass sis" and he laughs and me and Nicolas laugh too.

Nicolas holds my hand and starts to walk to the door.

But I pull him back.

"Nicolas I really gotta tell you something"

"What is it baby" he says looking curious.

"I'm a Pterolycus!"

_______________________