Chapter 6

Sana Pov

Pouting with crossed arm, I made my way towards the kitchen, where my brothers were.

Jimin oppa had a sandwich stuffed inside his mouth when he spotted me "Wars Kaok(where's kook)?"

"Oppa!" I scrunched my nose in disgust as I sat across him"Don't talk with your mouth full!"

"Twy meh"

Y/n Pov

As soon as You were done with your 'buisness' You returned back to the Prince's room, only to be met with a crying baby in sana arms.

What weirded you out more, was the fact that. Right after she handed you the kid, he stopped crying almost instantly.

Jungkook was very upredictable, it somehow scared you.

He could just blow up anywhere at anytime!

You found yourself at the Royal garden playing hide and seek with him.

How'd you end up here? You have no idea. You were just walking around the palace with a child in your arms since he refused to let you put him down.
And sana was of no where to be found.

"Gotcha!" You laughed, tickling him a little in the waist, earning a smile from him.

"Again!" He cheered.

You shrugged and happily started counting again "Ready or not here I come!"

And that's just basically it. You two played hide and seek until he eventually fell asleep, tired from all the running his little feet had done.

The Queen, jimin, taehyung, and sana walked you out and bid you a farewell, after you've tucked Jungkook to bed "it was nice meeting you " smiled jimin.

"We'll visit you next time dear. Inform your mom about that okey?" The Queen chirped, before giving you a hug.

Slowly you exited the palace and made your way home.

Next Day

A vigorous knock on your door, woke you up from your pleasant dream sleep.

Not wanting to get up from bed. you burried your head under the pillow.

You had a calendar in your mind that definitely told you it was Sunday, meaning there wasn't any school today.

Who dares wake you up this early in a Sunday morning?!

"Noona!"

What the-

"Noona!"

Now that definitely didn't sound like your brother.

Hesitantly getting off your bed you creaked opened your door and took a peak.

Your once sleepy eyes, in a flash, weren't sleepy anymore. Instead, they were shaped like saucers.

Your mom then appeared showing you a sheepish smile " Guess who we'll be having with us all day today."

You groaned before walking back to your bed, plopping yourself in attempt to resume back to your sleep.

You heard your door closing. Sighing in relief, thinking that they left you alone, you tried going back to sleep.

Too bad you couldn't have it your way.

"Wake up! Wake up!"

You had two, hyper five-year old kids jumping up your bed, not giving you any chances of sleeping again.

Sometimes you wished you were an only child, and sometimes you wished you've never wished for such things cause, as much as you don't want to admit it.
Little brothers, might as well mention the Prince himself, were one effective alarm clocks.

"Okey okey I'm up!" You shot up your bed, with both hands up in a surrender.

The two attacked you with a hug, making your heart melt.

You gently pushed them off you and fixed your hair, since some strands happened to find their way around your face.

"Noona!" Your brother Jihyun chirped, pointing at the kid beside him "Kookie is my Fwend." He continued.

Pretending to be shock you ruffled his hair "That's great hyunnie!"

You turned to face Jungkook and ruffled his hair too, since you noticed he was pouting.

"Wait here okey?" You stood up "Noona's gonna go change her clothes real quick." With that you took out a towel and some clothes and disappeared to your connected bathroom.

After taking a small shower and wearing your clothes, you stepped out only to find the two still on your bed but with their gadgets on hand.

Let's get to work.

"Kookie-ah hyun-ah, let's go downstairs."

You heard from your mom that, Jungkook, back in palace, had thrown a tantrum the first minute he had woken up.

Their attempts of calming him down didn't really work, but when the Queen mentioned about going to your place, immediately he stopped crying.

You don't know why. But that somehow made a shiver run down your spine.

Your mom and dad had to leave for work, leaving you with 2 kids in the house.

They know that if you were responsible to watch Jihyun by himself, you'd be responsible enough to watch two kids at the same time.

"Bye honey!" Your mother shouted, before closing the door shut.

You went back at the livingroom where the two were, grabbed the remote from the coffee table, before plopping yourself on the couch. "Who's up for a scooby doo movie?!"

The whole day, you three watched, played and ate snacks here and there.

You noticed that other from 'Noona' or 'I hate you', Jungkook could speak other sentences as well, but not full ones, just like your brother.

You were internally praising yourself, glad that you managed to restrain him from shedding a tear.

You and your brother enjoyed his company.

"Kookie loves Noona!" Out of the blue, he spiked.

You three were currently inside the kitchen eating the pizza that arrived a few minutes ago.

You didn't know if Jungkook was allowed to eat pizza, so you called his mom to ask if it was okey. And she said yes, her voice sounding happy like always.

In awe by his cuteness you answered back " Noona loves Kookie too."

Little did you know, he took those delicate words of yours, seriously.