*Special Chapter 1*

Daejeon.

You were given three months off from work and what better choice then to visit the places located at your very own country?

The new breath of air was quite pleasing to say the least, and you don't regret deciding to come here at all.

However, you do admit that, that wasn't the main reason of why you chose to enter the city of Daejeon.

Perfect interior surrounded you, a pleasing light brown taking over every corners of the walls. You glance up at the dark desk in front, the empty swirly leather chair meeting your view and you instantly drop your head.

You continue to nervously fidget your fingers as the cold breeze from the air condition brushes against your skin, the sickening smell of antiseptic reaching your lungs.

Despite working at a hospital for over 3 years, your body never really got used to the somewhat alcohol smell.

You try to take in deep breaths in attempts to brush away the tingly feeling of uneasiness inside.

After waiting for over a minute or so you finally hear the door creak open followed by the sounds of faint footsteps and flipping papers.

You turn your head instantly coming in contact with a pair of gentle eyes looking straight at you.

"Ms Jung right? Its a pleasure to meet you." Dr lee pipes as she makes her way towards the seat behind the neatly arranged desk.

You acknowledge her presence with a smile, noticing her hand reaching out for a handshake to which you stood up and gladly shook.

"Likewise." You reply and she gestures you to take a seat again.

After flicking through a bunch of papers and scratching some things down, she finally speaks up. "So...What seems to be the problem?"

Her fingers gently taps their way alongside the keyboard of the computer, her glasses slightly sliding and she pushes them up before tearing away to lock gazes with your nervous ones.

You feel your insides flip, anxiety rushing over your veins and you stealthily start wiping away the sweats that was most likely to form on your palms.

You clear your throat, and eventually start explaining everything to her.

"I've been getting this sorts of painful headaches the pass few weeks, and they just won't go away even after I've taken in some meds. I've also been sleep a lot which is so unlike me, and when I do get some sleep. I only end up looking like someone who rose from the dead the next day."

Dr Lee chuckles a bit and you find yourself starting to feel much comfortable because of that, the tension from a while ago gradually decreasing.

"I get exhausted really easily, and not only that. But I also have to deal with nausea I get in every middle of the day." You trail off, biting the bottom of your lip before adding. "I also sometimes find myself running to a near-by bathroom to.. you know."

You point your index finger up straight to your half open mouth, hoping she'd get the clue before releasing a sheepish laugh. Dr Lee nods her head, taking in the informations before gesturing you to continue with an assuring smile.

You eventually told her everything and soon she started asking you some questions.

Some of her questions honestly made you widen your eyes to which she'd just slightly chuckle seeing your expression, while others were just the usual ones.

The reason you decided to make an appointment at the first place and not have yourself checked on your own. Is quite simple.

All your tools are at Busan.

Why didn't you just search up the symptoms?

Like what you said. You've been having really bad headaches that just scrolling through your phone searching for an accurate result would be a big work already.

Also. You're lazy.

After having a quick check-up on your body also drawing out some blood and getting your urine sample. You eventually bid her a good afternoon before exiting the perimeters of the hospital.

The results would be ready before the end of tommorow, and you can't help but feel yourself getting all nervous again.

-

A familiar figure with a mask soon emerges with an all black outfit, despite the lower portion of his face concealed, you're able to recognize him at first glance.

Your fiancé's eyes turns crescent when he spots your figure amongst the sea of people. Immediately his feet start running towards your direction, also careful on avoiding bumping into people, his suitcase trailing along.

"Noona!" He yells excitedly and you chuckle before widening your arms, accepting his hug whole-heartily.

He strips his mask off and leans in to kiss you deeply, his arms circling your waist and bringing you closer.

That completely caught you off guard, considering you both were in a public area and you instantly draw back with wide eyes, before inspecting your surroundings.

A few eyes were already planted on the two of you, but most of them were from older couples. You sigh in relief and Jungkook smirks mischievously at your expression.

He pulls you closer to him and buries his face on the nape of your neck, kissing the spot softly.

"I missed you Noona."

He breathes out and you don't know if the shudder electrocuting your body was because of his somewhat raspy voice or because of the cold breeze coming from the air condition roaming the insides of this airport.

You clear your throat nervously before drawing back, Jungkook's innocent doe eyes locking with yours and you can't help but smile.

"We better get going. You must be really tired." You trail off, taking the mask away from his hold and putting it on for him.

The boy was tall so you were sadly left no choice but to stand on your toe.

Jungkook's hands finds their way on both your hips, steadying you and his lips soon disappears behind the mask.

"There." You breath out." Let's go?"

You don't wait for his reply, instantly turning your heel and taking the lead towards the exit of the airport.

Jungkook smirks under his mask, grabbing the top of his suitcase before jogging his way up to your side.

He tugs his mask down so that it's now rested on his chin and he stealthily snakes his arms around your waist before getting closer to intentionally brush his lips against the sensitive part of your ear.

"It's all your fault Noona. Missing you really exhausted me you don't even know how bad I want you now."

-

Special chapters coming your way.
Bear with me.
~ LK💙